Paul or Fran
Fran or Joe
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who do you want to win?
05-12-2004, 10:47 PM
Who do you want to win?

I want either Joe or Fran to win as I really don't Paul to win.
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2004, 10:51 PM
Who do you want to win?
All the way through i was thinking Paul or Joe and now I've completely changed and put down Fran!

I don't really know why! I just think that Paul would cry if he won and that would make my stomach churn and I would lose my tea and I just don't think that Joe has done enough.

.....and Fran is rather sexy!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-12-2004, 11:02 PM
Who do you want to win?
i really want joe to win because he has come this far and stuck it out so well. i think he sometimes wanders off because hes a bit shy and he said himself that he sometimes finds it hard meeting new people. i think he has diffused a lot of nasty arguments by letting others bend his ear and never passing judgement. to those people who are disappointed a little by him and thought he'd be funnier, just think how you would feel if you were out in the jungle with hardly anything to do. its enough to depress even the jolliest person. i really think he deserves to win. i suppose the only reason paul should win is that he was brave putting himself in there when he knew quite a lot of the public don't or didn't like him. i do agree that fran is rather hot :devil: but i don't think that's a good enough reason for him to win.

JOE ALL THE WAY!!!

cat xx
Find all posts by this user
05-12-2004, 11:44 PM
Who do you want to win?
I'm part of the "I don't care"crowd I'm afraid...They are nice blokes but none of them have really convinced me...
05-12-2004, 11:48 PM
Who do you want to win?
After watching Paul being petulant and attention seeking and so obviously desperate to win .... Ive voted Joe.
05-12-2004, 11:51 PM
Who do you want to win?
Joe or Fran, just aslong as its not Paul
05-12-2004, 11:53 PM
Who do you want to win?
-xena- Wrote:I'm part of the "I don't care"crowd I'm afraid...They are nice blokes but none of them have really convinced me...

Ditto:closedeye