Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you want to win?
13-06-2005, 11:15 AM
Who do you want to win?

For the boys I like Lee and as for the girls - none of them really. Perhaps Jayne is the best of a bad bunch -notice she is getting all lively and stopped whinging now its coming up to the last week. I would be spitting feathers if Abi won.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2005, 12:05 PM
Who do you want to win?
I'm not fussed who wins.I have no liking for ANY of them, except Liz and jayne, I suppose.Mostly because she is the best of a bad lot.
Liz is nice and normal, and i'm sure it's just the editing that has her vocabulary limited to shrieks of 'OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD'.
This may sound mean... :boxing: but I would HATE to see that horror,paul,do well out of this.
He is creepy, slimey, nasty,dangerous,thick and moronic.
yuk.
13-06-2005, 12:39 PM
Who do you want to win?
I would like Jayne to win, as she has made me giggle recently.

On the mens side, i like Fran.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-06-2005, 01:17 PM
Who do you want to win?
all along i wanted to see to Lee win but if it means abi winning i'd rather see fran win......so lee first choice, fran second.

Then out of the girls liz i guess cause she seems the most normal even though shes barely been on the show!

I would hate to see titmus or paul near get down to the final lot.

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;Work is the curse of the drinking classes&quot;</span></span>
13-06-2005, 01:17 PM
Who do you want to win?
The only winner out of this debacle is Paul Danon. WIthout him it would have been pulled by week 2.

He is a natural "winner" of such a show of this ilk. He is the epitome of the celebrity reality show, the essence of wannabie and a shinning example of modern celebrity.

Let him win and be the beacon that they can all bask in the warm glow from.

seriously, Paul should win

What others think and say about you is none of your business. :ohmy:
13-06-2005, 02:35 PM
Who do you want to win?
Can you imagine how even more obnoxious Paul would be with 100,000 squids!!!!
There would be NO stopping him.His entertainment value is just as a figure of hate, he is sooooo unlikeable!
I'm not sure how this works..
does it have to be a boy AND a girl.
If so..I reckon Jayne and Lee will win.
oooh can't wait to find out!
13-06-2005, 03:32 PM
Who do you want to win?
isleofweather Wrote:The only winner out of this debacle is Paul Danon. WIthout him it would have been pulled by week 2.

He is a natural "winner" of such a show of this ilk. He is the epitome of the celebrity reality show, the essence of wannabie and a shinning example of modern celebrity.

Let him win and be the beacon that they can all bask in the warm glow from.

seriously, Paul should win

No no no no nooooooooooooooooo !!!!! Wash your mouth out with soap. We cannot let the deluded, aggressive, misogynistic Danan win!

True, his shenanigans have been entertaining in a horrific kind of car crashy way, but NOOOOOOO, I have to draw the line at him winning this.

I think my vote will go to the two most normal people in the camp - Jayne and Lee.

Im ruling Liz out because she doesnt do anything, Fran because he is a petulant prat, Rebecca out because she is grubby, Abi for obvious reasons, Isabella because she is terminally stupid and Paul because he is a nob.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
13-06-2005, 03:43 PM
Who do you want to win?
I'm probably wrong - but I thought it was a couple who won it.....in which case I'd like it to be Lee and Abi.
I seem to be in a minority, but I've come to like Abi during the series and she's one of my favourites now.
The only other options would be Paul and either Isabella or Nicky (please NO!)
Ir Jayne and Fran - and although I quite like Jayne I'm not so keen on Fran.
13-06-2005, 05:02 PM
Who do you want to win?
Minklemar Wrote:I'm probably wrong - but I thought it was a couple who won it.....in which case I'd like it to be Lee and Abi.
I seem to be in a minority, but I've come to like Abi during the series and she's one of my favourites now.
The only other options would be Paul and either Isabella or Nicky (please NO!)
Ir Jayne and Fran - and although I quite like Jayne I'm not so keen on Fran.

Another Abi convert, good - the word is spreading - she is nice, a bit fat but nice and funny

What others think and say about you is none of your business. :ohmy:
20-06-2005, 03:10 PM
Who do you want to win?
i think jayne and fran are the best so thay should win it hands down i think jayne is so funny and fran is so sexy but i dont think they are for each other. As for rebecca and abi they are states and didn't deserve to win anything i dont know how rebbeca ever thought she was a celeb in the first place and abi only gets her bits out for money i hope she aint got that big cuz she may not fit on 1 page in the paper and 2 whole pages of abi and her bits :blink: is not good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!