I won't be watching 4.76% 1 4.76%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you want to win?
09-12-2004, 08:37 AM
Who do you want to win?

I have just heard on my local radio that G4 are from Bognor which is just down the road from me - so I suppose I should support the local lads. To be honest I don't really like G4 or Steve so it doesn't really matter to me who wins and who doesn't, as I certainly won't be buying any of their records whoever it is.

So who do you want to win and why?
Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2004, 08:41 AM
Who do you want to win?
I'm finding it really hard to decide and it's not because of the acts its because of the judges! I cannot face the thought of that smug look on Louis's face if G4 do it, I would much prefer Simon to win but I don't think Steve is strong enough. I suppose I want G4 to do it, but I won't be entirely happy.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-12-2004, 09:24 AM
Who do you want to win?
maxine Wrote:I'm finding it really hard to decide and it's not because of the acts its because of the judges! I cannot face the thought of that smug look on Louis's face if G4 do it, I would much prefer Simon to win but I don't think Steve is strong enough. I suppose I want G4 to do it, but I won't be entirely happy.

I know what you mean Max - I really really don't want Louis to win as he would be unbearable and would much rather Simon win as I do respect his views (most of the time - he got it so wrong with Will Young didn't he?)...

But for me Steve hasn't got the X Factor so I really think it would be a farce if he won, but on the other hand I don't think G4 have the X Factor either!!!

Disappointing all round - me thinks!
09-12-2004, 11:42 AM
Who do you want to win?
G4 for me. I think they are great :bye:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
09-12-2004, 11:55 AM
Who do you want to win?
I am voting for Steve, but that is because I adore Simon, and cannot stand to look at or listen to that pompous idiot with G4. I have nothing against G4, they are OK, as is Steve really, but it's their mentors that make or break them.

I can just see that bloke if his guys won - he would be unbearable! :mad2:

[Image: chirol_nawa1.gif]
~Today is the youngest you will ever be~
Find all posts by this user
09-12-2004, 12:00 PM
Who do you want to win?
I agree with you about the mentors having to play their part Eternity, and i do think that Louis Walsh's big gob could of blown G4's chances of winning.

This poll shows that people vote for the judges, and not always the contestants.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
09-12-2004, 12:14 PM
Who do you want to win?
I can already hear the wails from the other two if Steve does win.

"It was fixed from the start, we woz robbed, it's Cowells programme - what chance did we have anyway" Etc Etc!

[Image: chirol_nawa1.gif]
~Today is the youngest you will ever be~
Find all posts by this user
10-12-2004, 07:49 AM
Who do you want to win?
G4 4 me, they are different

Steve reminds me of Lionel Richie
Not really the x-factor it's been done before

Popera is new (?????although Qeen did it 29 years ago with Bo Rap)

Smile

♪♪♪♪ If there´s a bustle in your hedgerow don’t be alarmed now. It´s just a spring clean for the May-Queen. Yes there two paths you can go by. But in the long run. There´s still time to change the road you´re on ♪♪♪♪ Smile :applause: ♪
10-12-2004, 10:39 AM
Who do you want to win?
I confess that I would vote for Steve even if I thought he was awful - just to support Simon Cowell in his tussle with the toad. But that's not necessary because I really like Steve and I've voted for him every week.
10-12-2004, 02:28 PM
Who do you want to win?
I'm not that bothered who wins. I think whoever does win will vanish into the depths of reality pop shows abyss very quickly.

Although I will probably watch itRolleyes