Richard
Don't Care
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you want to win BB7?
12-08-2006, 08:06 AM

Only one week to go, 6 housemates left, so who would you like to win BB7?

[SIZE="3"]ils - Member of SO since August 2001![/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2006, 08:39 AM
Richard for me. The whole Nikki thing has ruined Pete in my estimation, Aisleyne's doing my nut with the fake tears, Gloon is just a muppet, Jennie shouldn't still be there, so the only one left is Richard.

I'm sure he won't do it, but I'll be supporting him :fireman:

Bollox to potplants
12-08-2006, 09:30 AM
Richard for me - he is the only one that really deserves it. Nikki is a waste of space and I simply cannot see what Pete sees in her, she is a spoilt little brat - I so hope that she doesn't win as I can't bear to see that fake smile of hers through her tears. If she does win she will not give Pete the time of day on the outside and I doubt she will even if she doesn't.

Aisleyene has annoyed me with screeching and moaning, she was good for a while but is just annoying me now! Jennie is boring, Glynn is funny at times but he is sooooo thick and can be a bit spoilt at times.

GO RICHARD GO!!!!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-08-2006, 10:03 AM
Hmmm, i find myself having to agree with Flopps and Bella, I would like to see Richard do it now. It was so predictable last night, it was boring. Everyone knew that Nikki would go back inSleepy Sleepy

Aisleyene just made a complete fool of herself with the fake tears and wailing over Imogen, such a load of bollo cks. I really do not want her to win.
12-08-2006, 12:08 PM
Aisleyne to win!

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
12-08-2006, 12:28 PM
Up until Richard went into the HND, I wanted him to win. But he showed his true colours by becoming a plastic faster than you could say 'Dickie & Dolly' and he was so far up Grace's ****, I wondered if he would have time to get out to go back to the house before she was evicted again :wacko:

Aisleyne is not perfect by any means and her laugh and screeching is very annoying but they were not fake tears for Imogen, she genuinely really liked her and wanted to say goodbye. For me she is the only one that deserves to win and it will be a travesty if she doesn't!

[SIZE="3"]ils - Member of SO since August 2001![/SIZE]
12-08-2006, 12:38 PM
~ils~ Wrote:Up until Richard went into the HND, I wanted him to win. But he showed his true colours by becoming a plastic faster than you could say 'Dickie & Dolly' and he was so far up Grace's ****, I wondered if he would have time to get out to go back to the house before she was evicted again :wacko:

Aisleyne is not perfect by any means and her laugh and screeching is very annoying but they were not fake tears for Imogen, she genuinely really liked her and wanted to say goodbye. For me she is the only one that deserves to win and it will be a travesty if she doesn't!
Yes, at one point I thought Grace had a bad case of haemorhoids. Alas, it was just Dickie.

And I agree with what you say about Aisleyne. Yes, she's annoying and melodramatic sometimes but I thought her tears were real last night and she has put up with the most sh*t in that house. So she deserves to win. But of course she won't. The editing this week will ensure it will be a Pete vs Nikki final *yawn*

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
12-08-2006, 02:15 PM
Dont think when it comes down to it, it will be anyone but Pete. Nikki will not by any stretch of the imagination win, given the bad feeling by so many people who paid money to evict her once already. Jenni should not even be there..... NO ONE should be given a free ticket to the final.... its a priviledge that only should go to a housemate who has survived every week from the start to get to that point. Jenni strolls in over half way in, and then is handed her final ticket. Bad bad decision in my opinion. If not Pete, I actually think either Glyn or Richard could win... Glyn for the "journey" we are worn to death hearing about, or Rich..because of his game playing skills. I still remember his audition video when he said. " there is not much I won't do to win 100 K" Master game player in my opinion.

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who THINKS he can.
12-08-2006, 05:53 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2006 05:57 PM by Pandora.)
Im torn.

I loved Richard, right up until he went into the house next door and I was completely stunned to see him ass licking Grace within two hours of arriving. He believed every word she said after she came back from the real Big Brother house about "putting Ais in her place...." when it wasnt true.
I was amazed that someone as intelligent as Dickie could become a plastic so quickly.

I feel let down by Richard, who had been consistent right up to that point. He now thinks Grace is "okay, she's cool". Did he have a lobotomy on the way in there so that all the sh!ttie things Grace did and said have been erased?

And how could he forgive, (after Ais said Susie was like a mum to her), knowing that Ais was estranged from her Mum at an early age, Grace sneering to the group, "heh, its the nearest thing she's EVER had to a mother...." on the live feed on Thursday night? It was an appalling remark.

****** it, he's lost my vote because of the ass licking. Im going for Ais as I loathe Glyn, Jennie is a non entity, Pete has no backbone and Nikki is a gurning trollop with a face like a wrinkled scrotum.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
12-08-2006, 09:31 PM
Gaytrousers has turned, Jenny has had enough, Drippy Nicky is a pain, Pete's spasms are annoying, Trashleyne's as genuine as a three pound note, that leaves Glyn I think!

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]