Voices With Soul 0% 0 0%
G4 10.53% 2 10.53%
Two 2 go 0% 0 0%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Who do you want to win now?
31-10-2004, 06:00 PM (This post was last modified: 31-10-2004 06:04 PM by Bob.)

I can't decide as I loved Steve and Tabby on Saturday. Tabby was amazing. And WTF was Sharon on about. Who said you need to be black to be soulful :mad:

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2004, 06:06 PM
I thought Tabby was great although not really my cup of tea but I though Steve was the weekest on the night and really should have gone. Although I knew he wouldn't as he has such a large fan base (although again I can't work out why :confused: )
31-10-2004, 06:45 PM
I voted for Tabby, I don't think any of them have really got what it takes to be a star, but the best of the lot was Tabby.
31-10-2004, 07:07 PM
I can't stand Rowetta but there's no denying she can sing and I wouldn't be heartbroken if she won. Tabby was brilliant this week but not so great last week and I still like Steve so I'll say Steve for now and see how it goes next week Wink
31-10-2004, 07:28 PM
I agree with you Voice, I dont' like Rowetta. I admit she has a fantistic voice, but it's just not..pop, broadband...whatever.

Getting a bit tired of her overthetopness too.

Steve to win however.

x
31-10-2004, 08:05 PM
My current count down -

7th - Cassie - I just do not like her...

6th - Rowetta- has a great voice but just isn't my cup of Char darlings!

5th - 2 to Go - Peter is excellent but she is pants!

4th - Voices with Soul - great but nothing that I haven't heard a hundred times before!

2nd - G4/Tabby - can't decide who I like more G4 or Tabby - I actually enjoy watching...he is an entertainer! - G4 is just so different I love their uniquness and really enjoy their sound.

1st - Steve - sexy and talented!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
31-10-2004, 09:56 PM
I have to say that I can't honestly see myself buying anything from this lot, or having anything they might release in my cd collection even if it was free!

Can't we see if any of them can write and/or sing something original? or will that come in later rounds.

To be honest I'm surprised with most of the final choices as they are all either boring, twee, old hat or just plain, old and completely uninspiring! Surely there were some more interesting and talented people in the auditions?

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
31-10-2004, 10:14 PM
Well I did wonder why you didn't show up Dol.... :holiday:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
01-11-2004, 04:17 AM
Absolutely no question...it has to be TABBY!
01-11-2004, 11:15 AM
Tabby for me! He's the only one who seems to have the X-factor - I enjoy watching him perform. The others all seem a bit "safe" compared to him!