Suzi
Nikki
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who goes back in?
04-08-2006, 10:34 PM
Who goes back in?

Who would you like to see back in the house? And boy is it going to stir up all sorts knowing that the new housemates can win the money? My money would be on Nikki to win it outright.

Wonder what the legal issues were with Bonnie & Sezer?!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2006, 10:45 PM
Who goes back in?
Sezar is still awaiting the outcome of his rape charge and Bonnie, apparently, was under investigation before she went into the house for ordering pizzas and not paying for them Big Grin

I think it's all a big con. What if Nikki and Ash are up for eviction again. Their dedicated followers will have to go through the same process as last time in order to keep their favourite in. More money for Big Brother, of course Sad

I don't bother to vote but the Ash/Nikki fans were spending ridiculous amounts last time. More fools them, I say.
04-08-2006, 10:52 PM
Who goes back in?
Critique Wrote:Sezar is still awaiting the outcome of his rape charge and Bonnie, apparently, was under investigation before she went into the house for ordering pizzas and not paying for them Big Grin

If Sezer was on a rape charge why was he allowed in, in the first place and Bonnie not paying for pizzas!! This just gets better & better!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
04-08-2006, 11:06 PM
Who goes back in?
Bella Wrote:If Sezer was on a rape charge why was he allowed in, in the first place and Bonnie not paying for pizzas!! This just gets better & better!

I think it was a case of innocent until proven guilty and as their cases were still in the early stages of investigation they were allowed in. I'm not sure if Sezer's only came to light while he was in there, actually. I know that BB knew about Bonnie's misdemeanour but agreed to let her in anyway.
05-08-2006, 07:48 AM
Who goes back in?
Sezer's alleged incident happened after he'd left the house, he was resleased on bail pending a court appearance some time later this month.

I want to see Nikki, Grace, Mikey and Jayne back in the secret house, although I'm a bit miffed that one of them could now go on to win it - I don't think that's fair at all, they got a very unfair advantage now, having been out in the outside world.

Put them back in by all means, but I really don't think they should be eligible to win.

Bollox to potplants
Find all posts by this user
05-08-2006, 08:21 AM
Who goes back in?
floopy Wrote:I want to see Nikki, Grace, Mikey and Jayne back in the secret house

That's who I've voted for (here that is).

I don't have a problem with the fact that they are eligible to win though. I would disagree with it if I thought that all the people voted out were actually the least popular, but the farcical way that BB is run with the twists and turns, manipulative editing and weird voting structure means that often popular HM's get booted out before their time, whilst the duller ones remain.

Besides, these days BB makes a point of demonstrating how "unfair and unpredictable" he/she is. Why not be unfair to the voting public as well as the HM's? Its not like people will stop watching, no matter what they do.....
05-08-2006, 08:57 AM
Who goes back in?
If I voted it would be Michael, Suzi, Spiral and Sam because they don't stand a chance of winning and haven't publicly stated that they are "out to get Ash".

Not going to happen though. Nikki will go back in as Endemol well knows and which is why they have set up this nonsense. Whether Nikki makes it back into the house or not, who knows, but yes I can see all the housemates, even Ash, saying they would like Nikki back despite the fact that she would pose the most threat to all of them in the winning stakes.
05-08-2006, 03:10 PM
Who goes back in?
Critique Wrote:Whether Nikki makes it back into the house or not, who knows, but yes I can see all the housemates, even Ash, saying they would like Nikki back despite the fact that she would pose the most threat to all of them in the winning stakes.

It could happen that way, but personally I don't think it would be that cut and dried. If Nikki were to go to the house next door with say, Mikey, Grace and Jayne, I'd bet that MIKEY would be in the running as the one the majority of HM's would want to go back.

Ash I think would prefer Mikey to Nikki, as she knows that Nikki has issues with her.

Glynn and Mikey have become best buddies whereas Glynn wasn't especailly close to Nikki, so I think he'd choose Mikey too.

Richard has a bit of a soft spot for Mikey, but was mostly ambivalent to Nikki.

Imogen could go either way but I think she'd lean towards Mikey.

The only ones who I think for definite would prefer Nikki are Pete (because he and Nikki were close) and Jenny (because her and Mikey don't get on so well).
05-08-2006, 03:51 PM
Who goes back in?
*searches for the 'none of them' option*

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
05-08-2006, 09:43 PM
Who goes back in?
i pick grace and nikki for sure. that will deffo spice things up in there! and jayne too. i wish, that those 4 would go in for a party for the day and then left again (bit like jimmy saville did in celeb bb) that would make more sense. highly unfair how they would get to win! but again this is a bit farcical as they know whats been going on in the outside world and know public opinion and would probably play on that. nikki's tantrums would occur daily coz she knows people liked to watch that. no this will backfire!!

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Going back in..... Buzz 28 3,314 15-08-2006 05:35 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Human to Demon and back to Human again! Dolores 8 1,317 05-06-2006 06:54 PM
Last Post: Bob