Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who has surprised you so far?
22-11-2004, 10:04 PM

I know it's early days but I have had some first impressions shaken & wondered about everyone else. I had pre-conceived notions about almost everyone & quite a few have been wrong.

I was looking forward to seeing Antonio & I'm disappointed - I don't like him, I think he is arrogant.

I thought Nancy Sorrell would be a right bimbo but I quite like her & she's not at all like I expected.

I thought Natalie Appleton would take it all in her stride & treat it like a big adventure, boy was I wrong!

My biggest surprise though is Brian Harvey..........I thought he would be a big-headed, arrogant little pain............& he isn't. He's quite nice..............& endearingly frightened of spiders........

So, who has surprised you the most so far?

I'm usually thin & gorgeous - today is my day off
http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/egg03063.gif
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2004, 10:07 PM
I am surprised by everyone except Janet, who is exactly how I thought she would be.

Basically I like everyone (but thought I wouldn't) except Huggy (arrogant and full of himself) and Sheila (ditto).

And yes, I am really warming to Paul Burrell!! :ohmy:
22-11-2004, 10:09 PM
Shelia surprised me, I thought she'd be quite nice. But she isn't.
22-11-2004, 10:10 PM
Oh Ceridwen, I forgot him...........I thought he'd be really full of himself & he's dead down to earth..............obviously my thoughts toward him have been coloured by the press.........

I'm usually thin & gorgeous - today is my day off
http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/egg03063.gif
22-11-2004, 10:11 PM
I'm disappointed with Huggy and Sheila. I'd thought he'd be fun and I thought she'd be pleasant.
22-11-2004, 10:13 PM
Sheila has surprised me the most. She is a diva - arrogantly strutting around, giving out orders and doing bog all herself. Janet S P has noticed and I have no doubt will tackle her in the worst possible way .... lololol:ohmy:
22-11-2004, 10:20 PM
Yeh, that was funny when Janet was in the camera room (I can't remember what they call it) and saying about Sheila giving out all these instructions but not actually doing anything herself.

Reminds me of a few people I used to work with:laugh:
22-11-2004, 10:41 PM
I think Joe has surprised me the most - he seems like a really nice guy Smile
23-11-2004, 08:48 AM
I'm surprised that JSP is making all these observations behind Shelia's back. She was quick enough to say things to young Nat's face. I think JSP may meet her match in Sheila, who I quite like, and that is why she isn't confronting her about her "laziness", although I'm sure the time will come when she does confront her ... can't wait!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Surprised !!! ils 9 1,120 25-11-2004 09:50 PM
Last Post: Dolores