Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to fall out first?
23-11-2005, 03:44 PM

Who do you think is going to have an argument first?

I think:

Jilly and The Duke

Jilly and anybody

Carol and Jilly
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2005, 03:45 PM
I thnk Jilly will manage to have a row with all of them and then fall out with herself!
23-11-2005, 03:50 PM
I think it will Jilly and Carole
or Jilly and that older guy in the vest..and the hair.
(don't know his name...)
I also reckon there will be tons of behind the scenes bitching between about Kimberly.....by the other girls.
The boys will be all over her...but the girls will get annoyed by her.
apart from Sheree.....they will probably become friends.

Hey...but what do I know!

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
23-11-2005, 06:18 PM
Jilly and just about any of them. Even very placid Jimmy Osmond noted how she was already grating on people's nerves. If I had to listen to those plummy tones in an enclosed environment with no food, I would have to resort to drastic measures - Jilly Casserole perhaps !!!

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who THINKS he can.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-11-2005, 06:27 PM
borneobabe Wrote:Jilly and just about any of them. Even very placid Jimmy Osmond noted how she was already grating on people's nerves. If I had to listen to those plummy tones in an enclosed environment with no food, I would have to resort to drastic measures - Jilly Casserole perhaps !!!
God that casserole would be gristly. :wacko:

Quote:or Jilly and that older guy in the vest..and the hair.
(don't know his name...)

That would be David Dickinson, Aondeag hunni. Smile He hosts an antiques programme and shouts "hello bargainnnnnnnnnnnn hunterssssssss" a lot, loudly, and his catchphrase is "its as cheap as chips!!"

And yes I reckon he is brewing for a fight with The Goolden.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
23-11-2005, 06:28 PM
Pandora Wrote:"

And yes I reckon he is brewing for a fight with The Goolden.

Do you think they will fall out over the beans?
23-11-2005, 06:36 PM
Buzz Wrote:Do you think they will fall out over the beans?

Mebbe. But if someone puts David in charge of the cooking and The Goolden decides to poke her nose in, oooh things could get bloody.

Hopefully. Smile

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
29-11-2005, 11:59 AM
there's more chance of Sir Ant & Declan falling out than there ever will be with this lot among themselves. Cautious isn't the word!

Although, I did hear C Thatch retort with a sigh and a "goodness gracious!" when Jilly Goolden-Brown (texture like sun) made some kind of suggestion.......I think that's as close as we have come thus far - close but no cigar.

I think someone needs to break the boundaries of convenient conviviality and just randomly throw something at another fellow camper just for the hell of it! (preferably while they are in a comfortable slumber). It would no doubt elicit a response and from then it would be a case of game on!

Alternatively you could always remove that namby-pamby treetop canopy (surely that is a luxury??) and we the viewers, in unison (and perhaps with a little assistance from our old pal Uri Gellar), can cross our fingers and hope it buckets it down for hours on end, because I did notice that tempers were beginning to fray when that happened the first time around....until some pillock granted them their wish and brought out the canopy. Absolutely disgraceful!

If they're going to do that sort of thing then maybe we ought to consider renaming the show "I'm A Celebrity (but only just....), It's Bloody-well Raining and I can't Hack It Any Longer So Would You Get the Canopy Out or Alternatively.....Get Me out of Here".........or is that just a tad too long-winded for a title??

:sun: w o o d s t o c k:beer:
"I'm not a bird, I'm a festival!" :bored: