Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is on the up or on the down?
25-05-2005, 02:04 PM

Based on the most recent episode who is getting more likeable and who is beginning to really annoy you. This based on your feelings before they went in? PK and kelly Wotsit included

What others think and say about you is none of your business. :ohmy:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2005, 02:56 PM
I am warming to Patrick Kielty and I think Kelly Brock is just dire. She may be a nice enough looking lass with a nice figure but she is common and wooden and dresses in a very odd way - shoot that stylist someone! The two of them just do not gel and part of a show's success is the presenters, Ant and Dec really make IACelebGMOH.

I quite like Rebecca Loos, she comes across as quite an interesting person. I saw her in the last series of the Farm and I liked her there too. That hooky nose though! I think she is one of these women that just has something that men like.

I CANNOT ABIDE Paul, what a little prick and why does he get all this camera time, he makes me want to switch channels.

Callum - he seems like quite a nice guy, liked the way he handled Paul when he was having his drunken tantrum, lovely face but a bit puny and not a lot of personality.
Find all posts by this user
25-05-2005, 03:16 PM
MariaRob Wrote:... Paul, what a little prick ...

Yes I noticed it too last night when he got out of the bed after he finished dry-humping Abi

25-05-2005, 03:44 PM
Here are my considerations:

Micheal - Same, always thougth a bit dense but quite harmless.
Paul - Down, really funny first couple of shows but showing that he is really thick as pie.
Lee - Same - bit dissappointed, was hoping to develope quite a crush here.
Dwaine - Same, not seen enough to change - OK chappy.
Callum - Up, big shocker wasn't expecting this.

Liz - Up, thought she would be quite nice and she is.
Jane - Down, expecting strong and opinionated - get weak and feeble.
:w00t: - Gone
Isobelle - Same, ok
Rebecca - Up, but she could go no further down.
Abi - She was at the bottom but is now tunnelling - this girl is quite incredible.

Patrick - big ups
Kelly - Down, as always...she really hasn't got any natural presenting talent at all has she. Patrick would be better on his own.

Matt Brown - Never heard of this chap before but not only is he rather scrummy he is very quick and natural, even if his style is a menagerie of all the other presenters; Alan Partridge, Jamie Theakston, Johnny Vaugn...to name a few. He is young, he will develop his own stylee.

I could help him?
25-05-2005, 05:04 PM
In order

Up!
1. Liz - i wasn't sure what i'd think of her as i think Kerry MC F is a muppet and they're friends but i really really like her - she seems like a very genuine, down to earth lovely girl
2. Lee - i like Lee - i think he is nice down to earth and is very easy on the eye
3. Dwaine - from what i see of him i think he seems nice

Middle
1. Micheal- seems like a nice enough guy but i haven't yeat competly warmed to him
2. Isabella - she actually seems ok - and i admire her for the way she is still being polite to Paul (if i was in her position i'd just tell him to f off)
3. Fran - i think he is arrogant but i'm reserving my judgement
4. Jane - she wrecked my head at the start but she hasn't been as much of a stalker this week

Down
1. Calum - i'm surprised everyone likes him - i think he's a cocky sh!t
2. Rebecca - i think she's stunning and totaally see why all the guys like her but she is sooooo false
3. Paul - i am acutally shcoked at the things he does - how did he even manage to learn his lines for Hollyoaks - he is shockingly dense
4. Abi - clingy, self obsessed, neurotic, vain (when there is no reason), i cant stand her

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;Work is the curse of the drinking classes&quot;</span></span>
25-05-2005, 06:09 PM
Down :
Abi - totally self obsessed, attention seeking, arrogant and unlikeable in the extreme. I wouldnt trust her as far as I could throw her.
Du'waine - god he is boring, and unnecessarily catty toward Jayne.
Lee - as thick as pudding, and far too quick to giggle and suck up to Abi - thereby dissing Jayne.
Paul - An immature, totally stupid, idiotic, unfunny sex pest with no discretion, finesse or sensitivity of any kind.
Isabella - horrid honking voice and seems to have faded into the background - possibly trying not to draw attention to herself just in case paul is around !

Middle :
Michael - Im glad to see that he has been able to see past Abi's blonde hair and boobs and has come to the conclusion that she is a "big 'eaded attention seeker".
Jayne : Jayne is such a nice person, but emotionally has one or two problems.
Fran : Arrogant and loves himself but seems okay.

Up :
Rebecca - hasnt bitched, is obviously intelligent and has a cracking figure. Im surprised I like her to be honest, but next to Abi she looks positively saintly.
Calum - okay he is good looking and knows it, but I dont find him THAT arrogant. I think he can be quite charming, obviously takes NO crap at all and has put Paul in his place more than once. For that reason alone I want him to win lol.
Liz - thoroughly pleasant girl.

Patrick Kielty has (for the first time) had me in fits of laughter with his ad libs.
Kelly Brook, despite being stunning - looks like a dogs dinner in the clothes they are giving her to wear.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
26-05-2005, 09:58 AM
Isobella the Honking Goose whent way down after last night. Crying because she did not get a message in a bottle was somethin one expects from a child.

She must really rate herself - it was excellent seeing her boo as it dawned on her that looks may attract but they never keep.