Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is worse?
30-12-2005, 01:47 PM
Who is worse?

OK. Just tell me: Who is worse out of the asshole George Bush or the ******* John Howard or Tony Blair?

"Mr Sheen" is just putty in George Bushes hand. Australia may as well be in America. Not too sure about Blair - is he a dickhead too?

I think that John Howard is the worse one because he just follows everyone else. He's a little bald worm in my eyes. But why do we vote him as our "leader?" Because everyone else sucks more!

Close second comes George Bush or "asshole." He just walks around his house of white and talks to Howard on the phone about how much he loves him and wants to marry him!:shutup:

I don't know alot about Mr Blair but I thought I'd add him just for more variety!
Anyhoo, what are your views? :kid:
Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2005, 12:59 AM
Who is worse?
Hello Jakey Boy,

I don't honestly know much about Aussie politics, I know more Aussie silly songs.

However, I have a serious disliking of George Bush president of The United States of America. For the obvious Britain went into a war we should never have entered having been misled by false reports, and after all these years since the second world war in which America only entered late we have American bases on the mainland Britain.

In addition to this My mother is Creole French by race and Creole French by language. My mothers country the island of Mauritius in the Indian ocean was used by the British government reportedly after 1964 to evacauate the natural population of another island in the Indian ocean to sell it to the Americans as a base. This is after Mauritius had gained independence from Britain in 1964, the then government re-established foreign affairs to serve American needs, aproximately 1967-1969.

George Bush thinks all countries should be puppet controlled, by those in control of America.

Maureen
Northern angel.
Find all posts by this user
31-12-2005, 03:52 AM
Who is worse?
Thank you! Someone agrees with me! We are just puppet Americans sometimes and it isn't funny
31-12-2005, 04:06 AM
Who is worse?
We used to be puppet Britons a long time ago. I thought Austrailians were penal island survivors???Huh

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure:
31-12-2005, 11:51 AM (This post was last modified: 31-12-2005 11:56 AM by Northern angel.)
Who is worse?
mississippigirl Wrote:We used to be puppet Britons a long time ago. I thought Austrailians were penal island survivors???Huh

Hello mississippigirl

So very right, and may I say unjustly so.

Those were the days of the Raj in India and elsewhere Britain claimed it empires via just taking it.

I have a great deal of admiration for the way in Which Australia and New Zealand have developed, but this is also tinged with sadness for the alienation and almost extinction of the indiginous native population. The same applies to native Americans.

Have you ever read the tale of Moll Flanders? This is an excellent read.

Or any books on white impiricism and capitalist development by Joseph Conrad? This kind of highlights typical white attitude and thought in these areas, and I personally not only find it oppressive but depressive reading albeit interesting.

Maureen
Northern angel.
31-12-2005, 03:37 PM
Who is worse?
John Howard wants to divorce his wife and date George Bush lol

Nah but it seems that way. They are always on the news together almost holding hands
12-01-2006, 06:49 PM
Who is worse?
Northern angel Wrote:Hello mississippigirl

Have you ever read the tale of Moll Flanders? This is an excellent read.

I have no comment to make on politics, if i could i would vote for the 'monster raving loony party' as i think they are more serious about their views Hee - on the subject of Moll Flanders brilliant book and the video is even better.
12-01-2006, 11:46 PM
Who is worse?
Blair. He's intelligent enough to know better. That makes his crimes doubly damning.

Diplomacy is the art of letting other people have your way
13-01-2006, 10:52 AM
Who is worse?
Bush and Blair are both as bad as each other...in my humble o.
That whole 'weapons of mass destruction' ruse..and lying about the evidence etc..
I have no time for either of them.
On a world wide scale it's one law for them and one law for everyone else.
Hypocrites!!!!!
Don't know much about John Howard...so come on JB...dish the dirt.

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
13-01-2006, 12:41 PM
Who is worse?
Aondeag Wrote:Bush and Blair are both as bad as each other...in my humble o.
That whole 'weapons of mass destruction' ruse..and lying about the evidence etc..
I have no time for either of them.
On a world wide scale it's one law for them and one law for everyone else.
Hypocrites!!!!!
Don't know much about John Howard...so come on JB...dish the dirt.

Where do I start really?! OK, he is just like George Bush but he tries to act really smart :kid: Like he is on the radio at least once a week and a simple "How are you Mr Howard?" from the radio guy turns into a 10 minute answer :wallbash: I am always seeing him and Bush shaking hands and expressing their love to one another:shutup: And just coz Bush decided to send people to Iraq, Howard did the same. "We're in it together" he said :wacko: He is always trying to hide his mistakes but does it so obviously there really is no point at all! Oh and did I mention he looks like Mr Sheen?:kid:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Another 4 years of BUSH, will it get better or worse for us in the UK Taffy 5 1,678 06-11-2004 01:33 PM
Last Post: Coastie