Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your total sh*t, f***ing b*stard???
05-11-2006, 01:22 AM

For me there's only one!

Alan Clarke!

What a guy!:w00t:

Sorry, there's no link, you may have to do some work here yourselves!

"You can put lipstick on a pig...but it's still a pig!!!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2006, 06:52 AM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2006 07:02 AM by survivorfan.)
[Image: _39311365_hoogstraten.jpg]

Nicholas van Hoogstraten.

What a property empire he owns! What a fortune he has! What a sh** he is!

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
06-11-2006, 12:55 PM
Tony (Bush) Blair.

a'la Grouch I'll leave it up to you lot to look up what it is he does!
06-11-2006, 01:30 PM
Orange (who took over from Wanadoo who took over from Freeserve) for continuing to take £27.99 a month off me for a broadband service they no longer offer. Their maximum unlimited package is now £19.99 (including a free wireless box) but hey, let's not tell all the idiots who don't go and regularly check on their website and follow the links to their broadband packages to find out. Wait til they stumble across it by accident when looking for answers as to why their connection keeps dropping :ranting:

They could have sent an email telling us of the new rates but naaah, just keep taking the money and hope we don't notice :mad2:
06-11-2006, 02:38 PM
Critique Wrote:Orange (who took over from Wanadoo who took over from Freeserve) for continuing to take £27.99 a month off me for a broadband service they no longer offer. Their maximum unlimited package is now £19.99 (including a free wireless box) but hey, let's not tell all the idiots who don't go and regularly check on their website and follow the links to their broadband packages to find out. Wait til they stumble across it by accident when looking for answers as to why their connection keeps dropping :ranting:

They could have sent an email telling us of the new rates but naaah, just keep taking the money and hope we don't notice :mad2:

Maybe the cheaper price is for 'new customers only' to quote that bank advert.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-11-2006, 11:36 AM
I dug this post up to see just when it was I "upgraded" to their cheaper package. Ten days and still waiting for my new Wireless box. Had an email saying they were "on the case" and that my account had been changed. How long does it take to stick a label on a box I wonder!
17-11-2006, 04:47 PM
Im torn between the Blairs, (thats Cherie and Tony...........not Lionel and his missis) I despise the pair of them!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
17-11-2006, 06:02 PM
Critique Wrote:Orange (who took over from Wanadoo who took over from Freeserve) for continuing to take £27.99 a month off me for a broadband service they no longer offer. Their maximum unlimited package is now £19.99 (including a free wireless box) but hey, let's not tell all the idiots who don't go and regularly check on their website and follow the links to their broadband packages to find out. Wait til they stumble across it by accident when looking for answers as to why their connection keeps dropping :ranting:

HELLO CRITIQUE,

You seem to be paying a lot, have you checked out Supanet. http://www.supanet.com

My internet package and telephone package is 11.00 pound a month plus minimal call charges.

I have even heard that the Carphone Warehouse which supplies Talk Talk is less again for the aforementioned.

MAUREEN
NORTHERN ANGEL
P.S. APOLOGIES GROUCHO FOR OFF TOPIC POST.:mellow:

:party2: :sunb: :wine: :artist: :laugh:
17-11-2006, 08:49 PM
Hi Mo,

I can't see a package on that link for £11.99 a month. The cheapest appears to be £15.99 and that is a 2 gb cap. I do a lot of downloading so my unlimited package is a bit cheaper than their unlimited I think.

As for TalkTalk - don't go there. Major problems with demand outstripping supply. I'll wait til they've ironed out the problems before considering them.

Thanks for trying to help though.
18-11-2006, 11:14 AM
Isn't it typical of SO these days? - a thread with the potential of exposing the world's biggest despots, and yet within half a page we're discussing who does the cheapest broadband package.

Countdown of how many days till Christmas anyone?

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]