Poll: Jungle Ward - Charisma bypass patients list - who's first??
Sian Lloyd
Catalina Guirado
Chris Bisson
Sophie Anderton
Darren Day
Nell McAndrew
Alex Best (with all due respect)
Jordan
Diane Modahl
Antony Costa
Kimberley Davies
Wayne "Sleep" (could not resist)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who needs sleeping pills when you've got.....
30-11-2005, 07:43 AM (This post was last modified: 30-11-2005 07:49 AM by Woodstock.)

They turn up, say as little as possible, and then...........make their departure. That's it really. Offering forth little in the way of charisma, these celebs just want to put in the appearance, collect the cheque (and it's quite handsome, considering.....) and........get the hell out of there!
They've got their fee and now they can rush home (once they've spent the remainder of their stay in the luxury hotel just down the road - there's a not-so-lengthy pathway approx. a cockroaches throw away, that leads through the jungle from their encampment, directly to the hotel.....) for that all-important charisma bypass.

But whom required it most??......(multiple voting if required)

:sun: w o o d s t o c k:beer:
"I'm not a bird, I'm a festival!" :bored:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2005, 08:45 AM
although I put Antony Costa up there on the poll, my opinion of him has shifted ever so slightly upong seeing him perform his "singing trial". He does have some charisma after all, though I think he's scared shi*less about allowing it to flow out in the presence of the other campers, for whatever reason.....I'm not so sure it would be a wise decision to waste valuable NHS time and expense on performing a bypass on him.

What's that term for voluntarily letting yourself out of hospital?? - anyway, he can do that......he's free......

30-11-2005, 11:27 AM
Much as I loathe Darren Day, Ive gone for Chris Bisson, as he - in my opinion - conned someone out of a place on IAC as he never contributed anything.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-11-2005, 12:04 PM (This post was last modified: 30-11-2005 12:16 PM by xrayspex.)
Jimmy Osmond. Hes got charisma and a non stop sickening big teeth smile...much like a robot thats been programed in Salt Lake City.
Snooze inducing
There is no doubt he has a very good chance of winning this show (yawn)
30-11-2005, 12:58 PM (This post was last modified: 30-11-2005 01:04 PM by Woodstock.)
[SIZE="1"][/SIZE]
Pandora Wrote:Much as I loathe Darren Day, Ive gone for Chris Bisson, as he - in my opinion - conned someone out of a place on IAC as he never contributed anything.

he was flippin' awful, yeah[SIZE="1"]....(i hope they don't ever look at these forums, we are quite savage)[/SIZE]:unsure:

[SIZE="1"].......ah who cares??[/SIZE]:bye:

30-11-2005, 01:07 PM
xrayspex Wrote:Jimmy Osmond. Hes got charisma and a non stop sickening big teeth smile...much like a robot thats been programed in Salt Lake City.
Snooze inducing
There is no doubt he has a very good chance of winning this show (yawn)

I dunno. I still have the Thatcher woman marginally ahead. I'm not sure the British public have it in them to vote "American". We'll see....

30-11-2005, 01:36 PM
The Irish public quite like jimmy....
(and DEC:wub: )

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
30-11-2005, 01:53 PM
I've gone for Nell McAndrew. Nice girl and all that, but boring telly, unless you're a bloke who likes mute "eye-candy".
30-11-2005, 02:05 PM
Patsy Wrote:I've gone for Nell McAndrew. Nice girl and all that, but boring telly, unless you're a bloke who likes mute "eye-candy".

I found her neither attractive or stimulating. In fact most of the "eye candy" that has appeared on the show thus far since series uno have all had the same flaw - they're all as boring as yoghurt cartons (has anyone yet confirmed whether hell is not a very exciting place to be.....??)

.......bet/hope Sam Fox'll be on it next time around...she's good fun....and still eye candy.....for the blokes......or the lesbians.....