Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's going to be evicted next?
12-08-2005, 06:38 AM

Who do you think will be evicted first tonight? This is my prediction:

Makosi will go first, followed by Kinga, then Euguene, Anthony to win! [Image: icon10.gif]

[Image: chatdaily_sig.gif]

www.chatdaily.co.uk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2005, 06:47 AM
My ideal scenario is Makosi, Kinga, Anthony, Eugene.

I shall be on tenterhooks until Makosi comes out and I SO hope it's before Kinga!! :devil: But you know what ever position she comes out of the house she will have her own spin on why she is out and she will also say "I knew it"!!! in that irritating way that Craig did.

Although I would quite like to see Eugene win I think the minute it is announced he is the winner I will think that Anthony should have won. Eugene's only in with a chance cos there are such awful people in there and cos Craig and Maxwell really queered Anthony's pitch.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
12-08-2005, 06:53 AM
I think Kinga out first, then Makosi, and although the odds make Eugene a walkover i think last minute voting will just edge Anthony into first place.

Hopefully Makosi will get no interview.:w00t:
Find all posts by this user
12-08-2005, 07:25 AM
secrets Wrote:Hopefully Makosi will get no interview.:w00t:

ooh me too, that'll show her. I would like to see Makosi out first before Kinga, just to see the look on her face, but as Dol has said she will cry "I knew it" - still we won't beleive it though will we. Then Anthony then Eugene as the winner.

But also as Secrets has said I have a nervous rummble in my tum that Anthony might just pip Eug at the post. Bloom hope not...I will be voting and so will my family - as long as the vote for Eugene that is...I will be grooming them today.
12-08-2005, 07:27 AM
I really don't have strong feelings either way as to who wins between Anthony and Eugene ... cos let's face it they are the only two in the running for the title of BB6 champion.

Deep deep down I probably want Anthony to win, but his allegiances to Saskia, Maxwell and Craig just wont let me admit it out loud .... d'oh!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
12-08-2005, 07:27 AM
I'd like it to be makosi but I've a feeling it will be Kinga!
12-08-2005, 07:31 AM
Cat Wrote:I have a nervous rummble in my tum that Anthony might just pip Eug at the post. .

Ailment August love ....:whistling

... do you know I really don't think that is going to happen, IMO Anthony has ever so slightly blotted his copy book, by being so THICK!!

He was told over and over again that Eugene did not know about the money doubling up to 200K - yet he insisted that he would have let the money rise to 200K. He just wouldn't let it lie, wouldn't let it lie, no siree. And had to be told by BB - and even then he didn't understand - no the boy is THICK!! And his vanity is becoming very tiresome.

So I reckon it will be Makosi out first, then Kinga, then Anthony and EUGENE to win!!!

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

12-08-2005, 07:36 AM
Flip Wrote:Ailment August love ....:whistling

... do you know I really don't think that is going to happen, IMO Anthony has ever so slightly blotted his copy book, by being so THICK!!

He was told over and over again that Eugene did not know about the money doubling up to 200K - yet he insisted that he would have let the money rise to 200K. He just wouldn't let it lie, wouldn't let it lie, no siree. And had to be told by BB - and even then he didn't understand - no the boy is THICK!! And his vanity is becoming very tiresome.

So I reckon it will be Makosi out first, then Kinga, then Anthony and EUGENE to win!!!

have yuo not read Sayang's thread flip? it's all an act and it's been very painful for Anthony to pretend to be that thick!!

12-08-2005, 07:37 AM
Dolores Wrote:have yuo not read Sayang's thread flip? it's all an act and it's been very painful for Anthony to pretend to be that thick!!
ooooo no - is it the spoiler one?? If it is 'no' I have avoided it - should I read it, will it spoil it for me? And is he really NOT thick?? Cos he is superb at being THICK!!

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

12-08-2005, 07:49 AM
I wasn't that fussed about Anthony & Eugene but because of Anthony's desire and the need to win, I think I would like Eugene. Also because of the way he so obviously needs Craig even though he was a lousy friend. Anthony will still get the magazine deals and such like wheras Eugene probably won't.

Plus despite what that nasty little minger from Norfolk says Eugene does not have a bad bone in his body, neither does he fancy Anthony and he has the patience of a saint. That moment with him & Kinga singing Tainted Love will remain with me forever. For that alone Eugene deserves the other £50k.

Anthony is just greedy!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Derek evicted! floopy 21 2,533 09-08-2005 10:59 PM
Last Post: Andrea