Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's in panto near you?
09-10-2005, 06:44 PM
Who's in panto near you?

We are lucky enough to have Kemal in our local panto this year! Don't think I'll be booking a ticket though!

Do you have any major major celebs coming to a theatre near you?

Andrea ... maybe Craig is performing in a theatre near you!!!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2005, 08:17 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2005 08:26 PM by survivorfan.)
Who's in panto near you?
Dolores Wrote:We are lucky enough to have Kemal in our local panto this year! !

Oh dear, how the mighty are fallen. Wasn't his parting shot at his interview something along the lines of 'watch out, you ain't seen nothing of Kemal yet!'? I'm not sure he had playing Widow Twanky on Southsea pier in mind when he uttered those high flyin' words.

PS in panto at Woking which is sort of near me will be

[Image: Woking.jpg]

I know who julian Clary is, but I'm not sure about those other two.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
10-10-2005, 08:03 PM
Who's in panto near you?
Dolores Wrote:We are lucky enough to have Kemal in our local panto this year! Don't think I'll be booking a ticket though!

Who the fudge is Kemal?

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
10-10-2005, 08:44 PM
Who's in panto near you?
Coastie Wrote:Who the fudge is Kemal?

Coastie, he was in Big Brother this year!
10-10-2005, 09:05 PM
Who's in panto near you?
ilovesurvivor Wrote:Coastie, he was in Big Brother this year!

That would explain why I've never heard of him....nor do I wish to see him in panto! Smile

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
10-10-2005, 09:11 PM
Who's in panto near you?
Dolores Wrote:We are lucky enough to have Kemal in our local panto this year! Don't think I'll be booking a ticket though!

Lucky.....what is lucky about having Kemal in your local panto?

We have the usual motley crew - Andy Gray (him of City Lights and Rab C Nesbitt fame) and Andy Stewart in Mother Goose.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
10-10-2005, 09:12 PM
Who's in panto near you?
I'm highly tempted to do the Old Vic Panto this year as Sir Ian Mc Kellen is doing it again as Widow Twanky (I think anyway)...

10-10-2005, 11:19 PM
Who's in panto near you?
Coastie Wrote:That would explain why I've never heard of him....nor do I wish to see him in panto! Smile

but! but! I've got us front row tickets and everythin!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
11-10-2005, 02:12 AM
Who's in panto near you?
Dolores Wrote:but! but! I've got us front row tickets and everythin!

You'll have to take that grungy old bloke from Wetherspoons Dol...I aint going and that's final! :angry:

11-10-2005, 06:45 AM
Who's in panto near you?
Coastie Wrote:You'll have to take that grungy old bloke from Wetherspoons Dol...I aint going and that's final! :angry:

yuo don't have to tell me twice! I shall ask him this very lunch time ... maybe we'll get a sit up front if he brings his mobility wheelchair!!