Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who were your weakest and strongest each week.
17-10-2006, 01:08 AM

My weakest two performers were Ashley with the wild hair do, and Ray with the slicked back hair who has tuning problems.

My strongest three were all soloists, Robert, Dionne, and Leanne. The latter has the potential to be the next Maria Carey but she will have to learn how to scream on pitch and protect her vocal chords at the same time with a proper singing teacher.Otherwise she will injure them.

Last week the Unconventionals should not have been in the bottom two and then sent home but sadly as the weeks go by, the acts being sent home will not be sent home for the right reasons instead it is judge playing off against judge.

Could this be the reason why the show has a theme and an artist to perform each week just to appease the public for this unbelievable judging banter?

Of the remaining groups I feel I've seen them all before.

MAUREEN
NORTHERN ANGEL

:party2: :sunb: :wine: :artist: :laugh:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-10-2006, 12:10 PM
The MacDonald brothers. Dull dull dull. No idea why Louis picked them - never did understand what he thought was so wonderful about them.

Leona - fabulous and drop-dead gorgeous.

Ben - what a professional performance!

Author of the fantasy thriller, Insensate - available for all ebook readers and iDevices. Find out more >here<. Only 49p/99¢!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-10-2006, 12:21 PM
Weakest - MacDonalds
Strongest - Robert/Ben
Find all posts by this user
18-10-2006, 09:10 AM
I think the strongest were Ben. Robert and Nikita - I didn't know the song that Nikita sang but she was fantastic, she just oozes personality and I love her!

Weakest - definitely the McDonald Bros and The Unconventials but I would have rather the McD's went and we got to see the Unconventials doing their own thing.

I don't like Ashley, too full of himself and can't see him winning it and not a fan of Leona's but I can't stand Mariah Carey and she is too much like her for my liking.

The McD'd will go next week for sure.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  wHO DO YOU THINK WILL BE IN THE WEAKEST TWO NEXT WEEK? Northern angel 6 1,631 06-11-2006 07:16 PM
Last Post: Dolores
  Quote of the Week! ils 27 3,179 17-10-2005 09:58 PM
Last Post: ils
  Steves song choice next week cappers 8 1,443 05-12-2004 07:16 PM
Last Post: *Rachel*
  What would you like to hear them sing next week? Dolores 12 2,331 12-11-2004 06:58 AM
Last Post: Taffy