Poll: Who will be evicted on Wednesday, 10th Jan?
This poll is closed.
Jade Goody 0% 0 0%
Jack Tweed 66.67% 10 66.67%
Jackiey Goody 20.00% 3 20.00%
Jermaine Jackson 0% 0 0%
Shilpa 13.33% 2 13.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will be out on Wednesday?
08-01-2007, 10:51 AM

As much as I would like it to be the dreadful Jackiey, I thnk it will be the gormless, reasonably goodlooking but dull as ditchwater Jack Tweedie or whatever his name is, I keep forgetting he is in there he is so personality-less. Did I hear him say (when he did actually speak) that he is a football manager????:ohmy:

:sun: : PUNKYFISH
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2007, 12:59 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2007 01:03 PM by Pandora.)
Punkyfish Wrote:As much as I would like it to be the dreadful Jackiey, I thnk it will be the gormless, reasonably goodlooking but dull as ditchwater Jack Tweedie or whatever his name is, I keep forgetting he is in there he is so personality-less. Did I hear him say (when he did actually speak) that he is a football manager????:ohmy:

A football agent apparently. My arrse he is. He needs to go. I never thought Id witness anyone more dull than Jermaine, but Jack has managed it.

Ive stuck a poll on this for you Punky, you just need to pop your vote in.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-01-2007, 01:45 PM
By the law of BB, Jack will not go as he is not enough of a personality to go in week one. Jades mum or Shilpa must be faves just by the fact that they have had the most airtime.

**I heart Northern Soul**
08-01-2007, 02:48 PM
I hope its Jack Tweed to go. He is a complete non-entity as well as being extremely dull. He doesn't say very much and when he does its not very interesting.
08-01-2007, 02:50 PM
catswhiskas Wrote:I hope its Jack Tweed to go. He is a complete non-entity as well as being extremely dull. He doesn't say very much and when he does its not very interesting.
Also Jade is VERY jealous. You see them in 'celeb' mags having rows because he has glanced at another female.

I think she will go crazy wondering what he will be doing in the outside world whilst she is in the house :w00t: :bag:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
08-01-2007, 05:28 PM
Bonnie, I said exactly the same today to the girls at work.

Remember folks, this weeks eviction is about voting to SAVE the person you want.

Im hoping that Jack or Jermaine will go. Jade will be so stressed she will go into meltdown, the rest of the group will come back and I give it two hours before Jade and the snob that is Leo are at each others throats. :w00t:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
08-01-2007, 05:46 PM
I was about to post that I would like Jade to go - for the reason that she totally believes that she is a celebrity and it would be quite fun to see her out first, and see how the mother from hell manages without her.

HOwever......after reading Bon and Pans posts I now want Jack to be out to watch gormless Jade twitch...
08-01-2007, 10:52 PM
I don't really see how it CAN'T be Jack!

I bet he is looking forward the prospect of 2 weeks away from the Goody's!!!
08-01-2007, 11:39 PM
I think if Jack goes Jade will be by his side (or creeping out the diary room side door at the same time). She's bored and fed up already and missing her kids. With Jack on the outside and only her embarrassing mother left in there with her I don't think she'd want to stay.

I'd rather see Jackiey go, she just grates on me.
09-01-2007, 10:45 AM
Bonsai Wrote:Also Jade is VERY jealous. You see them in 'celeb' mags having rows because he has glanced at another female.

I think she will go crazy wondering what he will be doing in the outside world whilst she is in the house :w00t: :bag:

I tend to agree with you Bonsai Smile

♪♪♪♪ If there´s a bustle in your hedgerow don’t be alarmed now. It´s just a spring clean for the May-Queen. Yes there two paths you can go by. But in the long run. There´s still time to change the road you´re on ♪♪♪♪ Smile :applause: ♪