Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will get a record contract?
21-11-2004, 11:56 PM

It's only the first day, and Sheila Ferguson is already bursting into song.

What is she doing at the moment - Is she still active in the music world, or is she using this as an opportunity to showcase her vocals and try and get a contract.

Who else do you think will suddenly find their voice in the jungle? How many 'off the cuff lyrics' will have been written prior to the show? Who will make up a tune 'on the spot' which has been carefully crafted and rehearsed beforehand. They've seen it work for Peter Andre, so why not them.

Or am I being too cynical?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2004, 11:59 PM
Nox Wrote:It's only the first day, and Sheila Ferguson is already bursting into song.

What is she doing at the moment - Is she still active in the music world, or is she using this as an opportunity to showcase her vocals and try and get a contract.

Who else do you think will suddenly find their voice in the jungle? How many 'off the cuff lyrics' will have been written prior to the show? Who will make up a tune 'on the spot' which has been carefully crafted and rehearsed beforehand. They've seen it work for Peter Andre, so why not them.

Or am I being too cynical?
Nope Noxy, just keeping it real lol ............ Sheila's voice is superb I have to say. It just made me laugh that she got in so quickly with the campfire singalong ..... Rolleyes
22-11-2004, 12:07 AM
Brian has openly admitted that this is the reason he is going in.

This time there is no hiding from the fact, a good exposure can revitalise a flagging career or a change of direction......

Exposure is the name of the game.....
22-11-2004, 08:17 AM
Nox Wrote:Who else do you think will suddenly find their voice in the jungle? How many 'off the cuff lyrics' will have been written prior to the show? Who will make up a tune 'on the spot' which has been carefully crafted and rehearsed beforehand. They've seen it work for Peter Andre, so why not them.

Nox, are you suggesting that Peter's lyrics to Insania WEREN'T made up on the spot and off the cuff? No way could he have sit down in any meaningful, controllled way and written them? Could he? OMG he's sicker than I first thought!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Record Offer for Gazza Haydon_acc2 8 1,427 10-11-2004 08:29 PM
Last Post: Dolores