Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why will no one tell natalie the TRUTH?
30-11-2004, 11:51 AM

:ranting: Why is everyone who is interviewing Natalie pandering to her and taking the same cowardly way out - ie letting her continue to exonerate herself with exuses about being tired/frightened/at the end of her tether?

Not one person has said "how do you think your were perceived?" wait for her pathetic answer and then counter with " no, actually everyone hated you, thought you were a coward, a cheat and a spoiled child"

Ant and Dec grovelled around, GMTV grovelled around even every celeb in the jungle crapped it and lied through their collective teeth

She was a total fraud and we all know it - but for some unknown reason not one person has the balls to tell her?

why? :blink:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2004, 12:24 PM
Maybe they think she's close to the edge and don't want to be the one who pushes her over.
30-11-2004, 12:42 PM
Because the truth is Natalie physically and psychologically gave her all to her FIRST BTT and that was it for her. She did not shout 'get me out' I think Fran and Brian were huge wimps
Those who voted for her to do more are the ones we need to hear from.....come on all those who voted for Nat to do a BTT again and again and again and again. WHY?
30-11-2004, 12:48 PM
[QUOTE=She was a total fraud and we all know it - but for some unknown reason not one person has the balls to tell her?

why? :blink:[/quote]

How was Natalie a total fraud?? She didn't go in the jungle to raise her 'profile' she did it as a personal challenge for herself. She obviously wasn't as strong as she thought she was going to be and she has learnt a lot about herself.

She certainly wasn't my favorite person in there and surely after watching previous series she must have known how difficult the challenge's are but obviously the poor cow didn't expect to get picked for nearly all of them!!

I never voted for her because i found her boring doing the challenges, so i'm looking forward to seeing the others get a chance now.
Find all posts by this user
30-11-2004, 12:52 PM
Voted for her again and again cuz I wanted her off the show. I figured if she didnt bring back food and the others got hungry they would turn on her. So it comes back to the question, why didnt they? I think everyone in the camp thinks the public might be feeling really sorry for Nat and is scared to lose votes by coming out and saying she is a complete wimp. I'm just waiting for ONE person to say it......and they will get my vote to the very end. I know Sophie's thinking it, but I cringed when she said "I'll mkiss you Nat...". Yeah right. That turned me against Sophie completely...we all know she hates Nat. Paul? He's soft enough to really mean it....he's the type to look after injured birds with broken wings and break his heart if they dont make it, so thats his relationship with Nat...at least hes real.

Cmon Fran....just once, tell us what you really think of Nat....
30-11-2004, 01:07 PM
The reason no-one turned on her in the camp is because they genuinely felt for her.

I can't understand why people kept voting for her, it just made the show a bit predictable for me, i'd much rather watch one of the other do the challenges, not because i don't like them, but its good to see what people are made of!!
30-11-2004, 01:16 PM
sheoque Wrote:Because the truth is Natalie physically and psychologically gave her all to her FIRST BTT and that was it for her. She did not shout 'get me out' I think Fran and Brian were huge wimps
Those who voted for her to do more are the ones we need to hear from.....come on all those who voted for Nat to do a BTT again and again and again and again. WHY?

Sheoque - are you watching a different programme to the rest of us? Nat did shout "get me out" - she maybe never uttered those actual words but she did give up! And who is Brian? :unsure: Fran - a wimp? Huh He done extremely well under the circumstances and I think if I had a pair of jacobs and some blinkin' huge big lobster like creature started pinching them, I'd be shouting more than "I am celebrity, get me out of here"

John Fashanu done 4 BTT and put his all into every trial because he was doing it for the camp not for himself. Nat never focused on the trial, she never tried to be positive, all she thought about was herself. She maybe a lovely girl who just can't cope with jungle life, I know I couldn't but then I would never put myself in the position.

Although I do agree with you, I can't understand why people kept voting for her, it was not fun to watch. It was really rather boring and tiresome. Shame on the GBP!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
30-11-2004, 01:18 PM
i don't think they genuinely felt for her, i reckon they were just being diplomatic! i think they were driven mad by the incessant moaning and crying... god bless them all, they have the patience of a saint to put up with all that whining! sophie was the biggest culprit, it was so obvious she had it up to her tonsils with nat, she should of just gone mental at her, make her cop the feck on! but maybe, just maybe that is what nat wanted... sympathy after someone 'going for her' and if thats the case well done to the others for not falling for it! She may think they all care for her by their pussy footing around but i know differently, as do they. (i hope!)
30-11-2004, 01:28 PM
I must disagree that Nat has come out of the jungle more insightful to herself...She had the audacity when interviewed to suggest Sophie was a better person for being on the end of the verbal abuse Nat delivered! Her remarks to Ant & Dec when reminded of the object of the challenges ie to win food for everyone was met with a surly reply of Oh Whatever!...Doesn't conjure up team spirit....Also..she appeared to have plenty strength and v little fear when heading out of the jungle and crossing the bridge for the last time.....She has destroyed any hope of resurrecting her & her sister's career....She is so so dysfunctional it's beyond belief she went in there....typical of lacking insight....it will take more than 10 days in the jungle to address her fears, phobias etc :excl: ...more like a few months in The Priory.............
30-11-2004, 01:29 PM
How can anyone feel sorry for Nathalie? She went into the jungle for one reason only and that was to raise her profile and make some money, like Jordan and Linda Barker before her. Whatever you say about Jordon at least she had some guts unlike the whining, whinging childish and totally pathetic Ms Appleton. This is the FOURTH series, celebs know exactly what they are in for, if they cant hack it its their problem. I dont think they should be paid their full fee if they walk either.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  To you all...Love Natalie! Shark_Attacks 8 1,359 30-11-2004 06:51 PM
Last Post: jgee73
  Spoiler - Natalie tpt 55 6,304 30-11-2004 05:08 PM
Last Post: emmz3105
  Did you try really hard to like Natalie??? claire 25 3,373 30-11-2004 03:21 PM
Last Post: Bonsai
  I like Natalie Bob 15 2,048 29-11-2004 08:40 PM
Last Post: Nox
  Natalie's upcoming solo album sayangmouse 11 1,678 29-11-2004 07:53 PM
Last Post: BLONDEANGEL
  Natalie is pathetic Haydon_acc2 29 3,850 29-11-2004 11:37 AM
Last Post: Bella
  I'm Natalie Appleton, Get Me Out Of Here. Kittencat 16 2,369 29-11-2004 12:11 AM
Last Post: garwains2003
  Natalie's BushTucker Trial Haydon_acc2 40 5,434 26-11-2004 11:09 PM
Last Post: Andrea
  Natalie or Sophie? "whos going down"!? A+D ways with wo 6 26,698 26-11-2004 09:47 AM
Last Post: Lyndsay
  Natalie or Sophie..who do you detest the most... Cat 20 2,412 26-11-2004 09:37 AM
Last Post: Pandora