Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wife Swap
16-11-2004, 11:27 PM
Wife Swap

Anyone see this tonight? It was a scream.

The monied family was like something out of comedy sketch. The woman, Dawn, reminded me of a of that impressionists when she mimics Victoria Beckham, but totally OTT.

Her husband wasn't much better, spending more time on making himself look beautiful than interacting with the kids.

I did feel sorry for the other chap when that hard-nosed woman reduced him to tears rubbing salt in the wound by telling him what a fantastic time his wife would be having with her rich and generous hubby. (Even though I agree he was a big wuss)

What amazes me is these couples swap lives, and always seem surprised when they enter the house of someone who is the complete opposite. You'd only have to have seen one episode to realise that's the successful format the show works on.

It must be quite fun sifting through the applications for the series. 'Oh look this couple hates children and lives in a ten bedroom mansion in Hampstead, let's swap them with his couple who has ten unruly children and lives in a tent'
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2004, 07:56 AM
Wife Swap
I only watched the second half of this Nox. But Dawn did make me laugh when she said the area the other family lived in was common! Some people just can't see themselves.

And then the other woman criticising the well off, vain man for his 'gutter' language when every other word she said was 'f***'! Pots and kettles!

This is the second one I think that hasn't lasted the full 10 days, but it all seemed fairly amicable when they met up.
17-11-2004, 08:17 AM
Wife Swap
I saw it, bloomin hilarious...when they were having the argument over the hamster and he was dressed as a women!!

Smile
16-08-2005, 07:42 PM
Wife Swap
and I was GLUED to it!!!!

OMG!!!! I have to admit, I thought of you Bonnie Cat as the "stepford wife" was called Bonnie, although I hope and pray you are not as submissive as she is!!!!!

I did chuckle when the yorkshire lass was wearing her B!TCH t-shirt the swap hubby didnt approve, when the wee lad Zac said "but you say b1tch all the time Daddy" :w00t: I bet he b1tch slaps Bonnie all the time too the fetish freak :naughty:

AND when Bonnie sat down to dinner with Alani (other hubby) and the kids, with her chinese frock with the splits up to her neck and lace topped stockings on show for all to see :shocking:

all a bit bizarre.....but compulsive viewing as ever :thumbsup:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
Find all posts by this user
16-08-2005, 07:47 PM
Wife Swap
I was glued to that last night! Wasn't the Stepford wife appalling! And I loved it when her husband threw the strop at the new rules.

But brilliant telly :w00t:

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
16-08-2005, 07:52 PM
Wife Swap
Wasnt she just!!! and himself was sat there saying "I hope you are taking notes" :shocking: hes got more chance of snogging Angelina Jolie than me morphing into a Stepford Wife :w00t:

It was brilliant TV though!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wife Swap maxine 8 1,233 14-12-2005 09:36 AM
Last Post: Bonsai
  Celebrity Fit Club/Wife Swap Lizzie Gets Her Come Uppance At Last ! Pandora 8 2,160 29-09-2005 04:34 PM
Last Post: Pandora