Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will & Grace
09-09-2006, 10:47 PM
Will & Grace

Did anyone else see the final two episodes this week? If so, I need to know something.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2006, 07:01 AM
Will & Grace
Ask away ..
10-09-2006, 08:46 AM
Will & Grace
Where did Will and Vince's child come from?
10-09-2006, 08:50 AM
Will & Grace
This was all a bit unclear and talking to other people they think the same, so we just assume adopted
10-09-2006, 08:52 AM
Will & Grace
That last episode made me sad. For two such close friends to lose contact for that long.

I'll just have to continue to watch the re-runs to remind myself how much they love each other.

Am I taking it too seriously, do you think?
:sad:
10-09-2006, 08:57 AM
Will & Grace
It`s been one of my fave shows for such a long time I will miss it. I loved Karens remark when she was talking to Jack..something like " It`s like we are the support actors for the Will and Grace show"
10-09-2006, 09:00 AM
Will & Grace
Patsy Wrote:Am I taking it too seriously, do you think?
:sad:

no you're not! it was a brilliant programme which seems to have come and gone in the blink of an eye - was it really on for 7 years (or have I made that up).

Anyway RIP Will and Grace - didn't catch the last series at all actually, but I'm sure it will be repeated - which is good, you can't get too much of a good thing - I never care how many episodes of Friends E4 have on - i watch as many as I can and never get bored - ditto Frasier. Funny how American sitcoms brilliance doesn't seem to fade over the years whereas British ones .... say no more. (except for the brilliant Fawlty Towers which I think is the yardstick by which all comedies should measure themselves.

... now I think I'm taking my comedy too seriously!!! Blush

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-09-2006, 09:12 AM
Will & Grace
Thanks, Dol. I'm glad it's not just me. I too watch Friends whenever I can (even 7.30am every morning whilst eating my breakfast).

You say about US sitcoms keeping their brilliance and British ones not, I don't think this is strictly true. I think it's just a case that the most popular US shows which are aired over here are also probably the best. There are an awful lot of rubbish ones too, same as over here. The true classics remain popular over here, as do our own home-grown ones. As well as Fawlty Towers, what about Only Fools and Horses? Also, The Good Life is often to be found; dinnerladies to name but three.
10-09-2006, 09:17 AM
Will & Grace
Patsy Wrote:Thanks, Dol. I'm glad it's not just me. I too watch Friends whenever I can (even 7.30am every morning whilst eating my breakfast).

You say about US sitcoms keeping their brilliance and British ones not, I don't think this is strictly true. I think it's just a case that the most popular US shows which are aired over here are also probably the best. There are an awful lot of rubbish ones too, same as over here. The true classics remain popular over here, as do our own home-grown ones. As well as Fawlty Towers, what about Only Fools and Horses? Also, The Good Life is often to be found; dinnerladies to name but three.

you see I would agree with all the above except Only Fools and Horses - it really tailed off towards the end and just tried to evolve too much also the jokes weren't fast and furious enough and the set pieces are no longer funny after three or four viewings - even the hliarious (at the time) one where Del boy falls through the opened counter or when they drop the wrong chandelier - classics of their time but really dated and unfunny now - of course this is just my opinion!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-09-2006, 09:33 AM
Will & Grace
I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE 'Will and Grace' and when Grace married Leo (Harry Connick Jr...my homeboy stud!!!!), I was in Heaven. Karen is my fave...her and Jack are soooooo cool the way they play off each other. I loved when John Clease and Minnie Driver were on there as father and daughter. I didn't see all the shows, but will buy the series DVDs as I can.:applause:

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure: