Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women are bigger wimps than men - it's official!
04-07-2005, 03:21 PM

Read all about it here: >BBC Report<.

Could this be evidence that there genuinely is a "weaker sex"? That men and women are not equal?

Any of you ladies want to challenge this evidence? Is your feller a bigger wimp than you?

:wink_kiss

Author of the fantasy thriller, Insensate - available for all ebook readers and iDevices. Find out more >here<. Only 49p/99¢!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2005, 03:30 PM
Blink Wrote:Any of you ladies want to challenge this evidence? Is your feller a bigger wimp than you?

:wink_kiss

I'll say one thing - giving birth, end of! :ninja:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
04-07-2005, 03:33 PM
This report tends to suggest that men would give birth with less screaming and less painkillers.

:devil:

Author of the fantasy thriller, Insensate - available for all ebook readers and iDevices. Find out more >here<. Only 49p/99¢!
04-07-2005, 03:38 PM
Blink Wrote:This report tends to suggest that men would give birth with less screaming and less painkillers.

:devil:

I somehow find that very hard to believe! :wink2: Maybe they try out the test on a man in reverse, by shoving a water melon where the sun don't shine..........you want to volunteer Blink? :devil:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
04-07-2005, 03:42 PM
I think it depends on the individual and the type of pain!

I don't know many men that would endure a wax but I know many women who regulary have their legs and other bits waxed!
04-07-2005, 04:21 PM
...and I think we need to separate pain and illness.

Mr FFA, in all the years I have known him has never had a cold - he does however get one or two severe bouts of flu every year. Nor does he ever have an upset stomach; poor lamb is prone to acute food poisoning.

However he has had a couple of grisly incidents from his farming days when he was incredibly stoic (and just a wee bit too proud of down the pub).

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
04-07-2005, 07:12 PM
I have one bit of evidence which isn't very scientific, but I pass it on for what it's worth anyway.

In my younger, hornier, handsomer, marathon rumpety-pump-pump days I lived near a teaching hospital and so dated, went to the (incredible) parties of, and became friends with, loads of nurses.

And they all said that when it came to being wimps, to having a low pain threshold, or to fainting at the sight of blood and gore, men take the biscuit every time....
04-07-2005, 07:28 PM
I don't know whether men or women have a higher threshold of pain - but men do tend to moan about their aches and pains more, whereas women suffer in silence. :whistling
04-07-2005, 08:22 PM
After an operation for a half knee replacement Mr M couldn't pass a motion. He didn't want to take any medicine for it as he was unable to rush to the loo, so he lied to the nurses and said he had been.
When he still couldn't go when he came home you would have thought he was dying, clutching his belly in agony. We had to shove a pessary up to solve the problem, I say we meaning me as he couldn't manage it balancing on one leg.

I have suffered constipation for years and never had any sympathy from him.
04-07-2005, 08:54 PM
Ever noticed that men don't have colds, they always have flu...........

However I admit fully that men and women are gentically programmed differently. Men were designed to be the hunter gatherers, women with the intelligence to send the men out to work.

"the difference between a man and a boy is the price of his toys"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why is it OK for women to hit men? The Curmudgeon 14 4,038 30-11-2008 09:05 PM
Last Post: Mars
  Women &amp; Children First.......or should it? Bella 10 1,974 07-09-2005 07:03 AM
Last Post: JakeyBoy
  The Jury ... 12 good men (or women) and true... Dolores 13 2,325 30-08-2005 06:59 AM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  Memo to Women in the Gym... isleofweather 17 2,561 27-06-2005 05:19 PM
Last Post: Flip
  Women and the Church Becks 14 2,592 19-02-2005 12:12 PM
Last Post: Becks
  The Wise Women? Eternity 7 1,788 12-12-2004 08:45 PM
Last Post: karenh