Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Shut Your Mouth - Dom Jolly
08-01-2005, 12:16 PM

Did anyone watch this last night? I did and practically peed my pants! It was hilarious. I loved the old man who constantly went around telling people he was 77 - the best bit was when he honked his hooter at a big black guy and told him it was his birthday and he was 77! And then Dom Jolly dressed up as a school boy and asked for odd jobs but stated that he couldn't work in the house because of "stranger danger". Some of it was really really funny, it really cheered me up!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2005, 02:51 PM
very much like trigger happy tv that was on channel 4. it was nice to have a little twist and for dom jolly to inflict his humour into other parts of the world. Hope we will be seeing more of Dom and his team!
Find all posts by this user
08-01-2005, 11:40 PM
this was another program that I missed, getting scatty in my old age.

Used to watch his old shows on channel 4 and thought he was hilarious.
Whenever I hear that phone ring tone I always want to shout "HELLOOOOOO"
11-01-2005, 04:21 PM
Ohhhhh I belly laughed at this - he is so funny.....I loved Trigger Happy TV too....:tv_happy:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
Find all posts by this user
18-01-2005, 10:50 AM
I have a feeling that I may feature in the next series....either that or the woman I just had on the phone is both thick as poo, deaf and unable to understand the simplest of English as she's from some call centre in India! :angry:

1st the line was incredibly quiet.
2nd she asked me to spell the company name. So I did phonetically and slowly....then she asked me to say it...so I did...then she spelt it back incorrectly so I spelt it back again slower and still with the letter then phonetics....she said it back incorrectly again and then asked me to say it again...this went on with me spelling a six letter word and pronouncing it about 8 times before I simply hung up on her! :angry:

I will either get a rollicking from my boss for bad customer service or I will appear on Dom Joly! It seriously did seem like a wind up the more it went on! :glare:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
18-01-2005, 01:04 PM
It wasn't Dom Joly...it was a numpty calling from India on behalf of 118 118.....she called back and I just said yes to everything as I couldn't be fished to try and correct her again....besides the number was correct and the general umbrella title for my organisationwas there she didn't need any more! :glare:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
21-01-2005, 11:18 PM
Arrgh, someone help me out! There is a song in Dom Jolly that is BRILLIANT...it goes something like " I'm at the stage where everything in life, is so unappealing. I'm ready for the real thing but nobody's listening...da..da..da you must be out of your brilliant mind.... WHO SANG IT??! Was it something to do with shoes or red? I am going mad here! Help me!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
22-01-2005, 12:50 PM
Bella I've answered this in coffee lounge Smile

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sharpe's Challenge/12 Books That Changed The World. Northern angel 4 683 01-05-2006 03:53 PM
Last Post: Fee For All
  Lost world of Mitchell and Kenyon Andrea 5 1,052 29-01-2005 12:07 AM
Last Post: Andrea
  Billy Connolly's World Tour of New Zealand Voice of reason 17 3,375 20-12-2004 06:01 PM
Last Post: Pandora