Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worried about the ending
05-01-2006, 05:24 PM
Worried about the ending

I'm worried... that the finale is going to be a let down. I really hope not because I've enjoyed this series so much. Can't wait to see it.

Is there a second series? I seem to recall someone mentioning that there was... or was I dreaming? :unsure:

Haydon

[Image: pot001.gif]jobs kent
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2006, 05:53 PM
Worried about the ending
Oh yes Haydon - it's not a finale so much as a break until the new series starts - leaving you hanging on waiting and wondering Wink

Of course, if you're an impatient so and so, like me, you can go on one of the file sharing websites and download the episodes that have already aired in the States of the 2nd series. Up to about Ep 10 now! There's been a couple of weeks break over Christmas, so waiting til the next episode airs on the 11th January before some kind person shares it and I can carry on watching.:w00t:
05-01-2006, 06:21 PM
Worried about the ending
I don't think that it's really an ending - more an end of chapter 1! I have been told by some people who have seen the ending that it is a beauty! - But I'll wait and see.

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
06-01-2006, 01:40 AM
Worried about the ending
I for one was a bit ****ed off with the way it ended and I agree with Rob. It really is just an end of a chapter. But I'll let you all decide for yourselves...
06-01-2006, 09:39 AM
Worried about the ending
JakeyBoy Wrote:I for one was a bit ****ed off with the way it ended and I agree with Rob. It really is just an end of a chapter. But I'll let you all decide for yourselves...

That's what I said ... it's far from an ending, more a cliff-hanger til the next series.
07-01-2006, 03:05 PM
Worried about the ending
i have heard mixed reviews. some say its a corker, some say they feel like they've wasted their time watching coz they dont get any answers. whatever it is I CANNAE WAIT!! its gonna be so exciting!! and im doing everything to stop myself from going out to buy the book to find out what happens!

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]
07-01-2006, 03:15 PM
Worried about the ending
I'd give it the second review but I wouldn't say that I wasted my time watching the series!
09-01-2006, 01:16 PM
Worried about the ending
OOOOH I thought the ending of the first series was TERRIFIC...
really unexpected.
like..even tho' you probably think you can guess it..ya won't be able to.
How many more episodes left on CH4/E4?
It MUST be over soon...
I have seen the first two episodes of the next series..and boy it just leaves me wanting more....
Hurry up hurry up and finish...so it can get discussed.
:-)

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
Find all posts by this user
09-01-2006, 04:02 PM
Worried about the ending
I'm with you Aondeag! They sure are taking their bloody time!
09-01-2006, 07:02 PM
Worried about the ending
We'll be able to talk about it after Wednesday!

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?