Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst BushTucker Trial Ever?
04-12-2005, 05:28 PM

My worst three have to be :-

1. The bug eating challenge. It honestly makes me heave watching them eat fish eyes and witchity grubs.... :sick:

2. Brian Harvey's Pie Challenge, when all those flies were buzzing around him and going into his mouth etc when he had to stick his face into various pies to get the stars.

3. The trial that Kerry McFadden refused to do last year ; she got into a perspex coffin, had to lie face up and above her head were what looked like tens of thousands of cockroaches. They were going to be dumped into the coffin with her..... ewwwwwww shudder...... :sick:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2005, 02:47 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2005 02:50 AM by Woodstock.)
I think that's about spot on. Though I'll be damned if i can remember any others now.

I'd say number one would have to be the Brian Harvey/pies trial. That was difficult to watch - lord only knows what it must have been like to have been in poor old Harvey's slippers. He seems to be drawing the short straws in life doesn't he.....poor fella.

There are some trials that make you wretch.....and then there are those that make you say "me, me, me, me, me.......oh i wish it was me!", and then there are others that make you feel a little uneasy such as the emu and kangaroo enclosures and all those sets of beady animal eyes watching your every move and not knowing what thought processes are going on behind those eyes (hmmm....shall i disembowel him myself or should i leave it to "Beaky" or will "Golf-club legs" do the honours??......)

But there is no way on this earth that i would sit at one of those tables and eat the things that some of the celebs eat. I'd simply refuse point blank and the other bu**ers could starve. No way!

:sun: w o o d s t o c k:beer:
"I'm not a bird, I'm a festival!" :bored:
Find all posts by this user
05-12-2005, 10:59 AM
For me it has to be Brian Harveys Pie Eating trial, ewwww that was so nasty, made me feel sick.:sick:

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Benjamin Disraeli

[Image: ake.gif]
05-12-2005, 05:19 PM
I cant remember what the trail was called but I really didn't enjoy watching the trail that Natalie had to do last year I know she did many. This one was the one which had many boxes and she was dunked into them. Didn't like that one.

[SIZE="2"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Purple"]
Edge of Reason, Bridget Jones:
I'm late, with mad hair, and can barely breathe in scary knickers. :laugh:
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
06-12-2005, 04:48 PM
It was Brian Harveys pie trial for me too - I think if it hasn't been for that trial he woldn't have walked off the show.

Ant and Dec have said a couple of times that the trails were worse than ever this year......but apart from the bug eating, Ant and Dec farm and the rat coffin - I thought most of them looked quite fun.
06-12-2005, 04:51 PM
Minklemar Wrote:I thought most of them looked quite fun.

Especially the flume one!!

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user