Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrigley Kid
19-07-2006, 06:04 PM
Wrigley Kid

There's a Phantom Chewer in the house isn't there, leaving wads of gum all over.

There has been a lull in activities, until yesterday when a fresh wad attached itself to Aisleyne's best jeans (cue: award-winning histrionics at maximum volume).

During the first outbreak of gum-dropping I suspected Aisleyne herself, and for a moment I thought yesterday's incident was self-inflicted in an attempt to point the blame elsewhere. But despite her obvious acting talents, I doubt she'd spoil her trousers even for that.

Unfortunately yesterday's episode ended on an unsatisfactory note, the chewer wasn't unmasked, and we didn't even get to see who the finger of blame was pointed at.

So - any theories as to who the PC might be?

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2006, 06:09 PM
Wrigley Kid
Well it cant be any of the new housemates, as the chewing gum stuck on chairs etc started before thei arrival.

I dont think Imogen would do anything like that as she is quite prim and proper, nor Suzie.

So who is left ? Glyn, Mickey, Pete and Richard (is that it) ?

Personally (and i dont know why) i think its Mickey. He is so relaxed most of the time he could be in a coma, so i dont think he would realise when the chewing gum slipped out of his mouth :sly:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-07-2006, 06:15 PM
Wrigley Kid
Bonsai Wrote:Personally (and i dont know why) i think its Mickey. He is so relaxed most of the time he could be in a coma, so i dont think he would realise when the chewing gum slipped out of his mouth :sly:

I like your theory - having a gob full of gum might explain why we can't understand a bl00dy word he says.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
Find all posts by this user