Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrong Number!
21-09-2006, 01:57 PM
Wrong Number!

I thought this was hilarious! Check numbers (and email addresses) BEFORE pressing "Send".!!

A GMTV boss has quit after accidentally sending a text message to presenter Lorraine Kelly saying she hated her.

Benedetta Pinelli meant to fire off the angry text to her husband after falling out with Kelly while filming on location in Namibia.

Instead she sent Kelly a message which read: "I hate LK."

Realising her mistake, she immediately resigned from her job in charge of the LK Today show.

The drama unfolded last week during a three-day trip to Africa to film cheetahs being released into the wild.

"Benedetta made a massive mistake and fell on her sword. She is hugely embarrassed about the whole thing," said an insider on the ITV1 programme.

"It was entirely her decision to leave. Lorraine played no part in her resignation.

"Lorraine just wants to forget about it and move on. It's so rare to hear a bad word about her because she is a very well-loved presenter here."

Benedetta, who joined GMTV five months ago as Head of Lifestyle, has already found a new job with a film company.

She said: "I'm leaving a strong show behind and I'm very proud of my team. In fact I'm taking them out for a farewell drink tonight."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2006, 04:50 PM
Wrong Number!
oh dear oh lor!

actually I'm with Benadette - LK gets on my tits too!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-09-2006, 06:01 PM
Wrong Number!
Hehe. Love a good bitch fight :boxing:

Was there really any need to immediately resign? Sure, the atmosphere between the two would have been pretty hellish for a while but I'm sure they could have worked something out. REsigning over a text message just seems a bit ott.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-09-2006, 07:14 PM
Wrong Number!
Hahahaha excellent. I bet she knew all along who she was sending it to
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sounds wrong to me. survivorfan 3 677 21-12-2006 04:07 PM