Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yahoo
12-05-2005, 10:47 AM
Yahoo

Does anyone else here have a Yahoo account ?

For the last 4 days i havent been able to get into my emails. Is anyone else having a problem ?

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2005, 11:38 AM
Yahoo
I have a Yahoo account, but can access emails fine at the moment. About a week ago, half of Yahoo's services seemed to be offline - maybe it's a similar problem.

Author of the fantasy thriller, Insensate - available for all ebook readers and iDevices. Find out more >here<. Only 49p/99¢!
12-05-2005, 11:41 AM
Yahoo
I have one I don't use much anymore Bonnie, but I have just tried it and it is working fine!
12-05-2005, 11:42 AM
Yahoo
Mine's okay too.
12-05-2005, 12:11 PM
Yahoo
I wonder why i cant get on to it then :ninja:

I can get onto Yahoo.co.uk, go into 'check emails' and its when i type in my username and password i get the 'This page cannot be displayed' page.

12-05-2005, 12:39 PM
Yahoo
If this has just suddenly started happening, it could be a problem with your ISP. I suspect my problem was ISP-related. If you have access to a different internet connection via a different ISP, it would be worth seeing if you get the same error there.

(For the technically inquisitive, my hypothesis is that the problem is a DNS/router/bridge/gateway problem.)

Author of the fantasy thriller, Insensate - available for all ebook readers and iDevices. Find out more >here<. Only 49p/99¢!
12-05-2005, 12:44 PM
Yahoo
Hmmmm, ill try it at home when i get back tonight just to see if it works there.

I have to say that this has only been happening since Monday. Last thurs / fri we lost all internet connection, and on Monday they came and fixed it. They said it was a modem problem. Maybe they have managed to block Yahoo ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Who are google and yahoo slurp spider? Northern angel 8 1,009 29-01-2006 08:22 AM
Last Post: JakeyBoy