Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You'd think Makosi had won BB!
15-08-2005, 04:41 PM

I don't normally buy a newspaper but I did today and Makosi is on the front page. You'd think she was the winner with all the coverage she's getting. She seems to be taking the limelight away from who actually won!

[Image: chatdaily_sig.gif]

www.chatdaily.co.uk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2005, 05:03 PM
Joy Wrote:I don't normally buy a newspaper but I did today and Makosi is on the front page. You'd think she was the winner with all the coverage she's getting. She seems to be taking the limelight away from who actually won!
Who was that then? :bag:
Find all posts by this user
15-08-2005, 05:09 PM
Joy Wrote:She seems to be taking the limelight away from who actually won!

good for her I say! (I know I'm fickle!!!) but less face it she's probably a lot more interesting than Anthony and she's a damn sight more attractive for the tabloids photo shoots! She will be this year's "Jade" ... didn't come first, but won in the end!!! (in monetary and celebrity mag coverage if you are shallow enough to count such things worthy!!! :ninja: :kid: )

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
15-08-2005, 05:48 PM
Well she was always going to get more attention than the dull as ditchwater Anfernee wasnt she?

The whole point of "pregnancy-gate" was to earn her notority rather than fame, and it worked.

Incidentally, she is in The Sun today saying that Anferny's manhood was tiny. This, from the woman who was screeching most of the time she was in the house, that it was huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.

Nothing like a woman scorned eh?

Ive no doubt that Makosi will make a lot more money from getting her knockers out and blaming everyone else for all her faults than Anferny ever will.
After all, look at the attention/publicity/money the other attention seeking bint from BB5 has received over the last year (Im talking about Me me me me Michelle), and she didnt even come in the top three !

Expect an OK! exclusive with Makosi real soon..... :glare:

God, I loathe the woman.
15-08-2005, 06:00 PM
Pandora Wrote:Incidentally, she is in The Sun today saying that Anferny's manhood was tiny. This, from the woman who was screeching most of the time she was in the house, that it was huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.

Nothing like a woman scorned eh?

oh come on Pan... what woman scorned hasn't used that one?!?! :w00t: ... I have and the thing I found most shocking was his mates willingness to believe it!! lol! and they say men aren't bitchy!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
15-08-2005, 06:27 PM
Dolores Wrote:oh come on Pan... what woman scorned hasn't used that one?!?! :w00t: ...
Er me? Honest. I havent....
15-08-2005, 06:30 PM
Pandora Wrote:Er me? Honest. I havent....

you're probably too lovely to have been scorned in the first place Pan! I'm a bit dog rough!!! I'm used to being scorned!!! :bag:

15-08-2005, 09:24 PM
Dolores Wrote:you're probably too lovely to have been scorned in the first place Pan! I'm a bit dog rough!!! I'm used to being scorned!!! :bag:

No you're not. Or as Austin Powers would say, Ohhhhh beeeehhhaaaaaaaaaaave......:naughty:

Going back to Makosi.

It was reported on Radio Five Live today that Makosi's earnings from newspaper/Magazine deals would be frozen until her illegal immigrant status was sorted out.

She was only allowed to stay in the UK on a work permit, and she gave her job up at the Hospital because they disapproved of her appearing on BB. She resigned before coming into the house. Her work permit was therefore null and void and she became an illegal immigrant.

Her case is being looked at now by the Home Office and she may be deported to Zimbabwe within a month.

Deep joy.
:thumbsup:
16-08-2005, 06:48 AM
Pandora Wrote:Her case is being looked at now by the Home Office and she may be deported to Zimbabwe within a month.

Deep joy.

You just kow this aint gonna happen. Bcause we all want it too much, she will be allowed to say of that I have no doubt at all. :sad:
Find all posts by this user
16-08-2005, 08:23 AM
Makosi booked her seat on GMTV this morning and looked as stunning as ever! She said that she was disappointed in Davina as she had always looked up to her! She wants to pursue an acting career and has told Halle Berry to watch out!! Keep dreaming, love!

She kept going on about the fact that she was a nurse and only earning £17k and she needed the money to have her mother's brain tumour removed! I don't remember her saying anything about this in the house!

She also mentioned that she has made friends with Vanessa and that they spent the night together!

You know though from the other side, if I was an agent I would want Makosi on my books! She is the most marketable of anyone who was in the house, and even if her shelf life is limited, she'll still earn a bob or two for her agent! Even though it galls me to say is, I think she will be around for a bit yet! :glare:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Makosi could be deported! Bella 9 1,581 07-09-2005 08:36 AM
Last Post: Pandora
  Taxi for Makosi!! / Her Eviction Interview !! Buzz 29 3,219 24-08-2005 02:24 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Makosi Bob 238 12,096 11-08-2005 10:10 AM
Last Post: Groucho
  Makosi may be in for a bit of a shock..... Pandora 10 1,691 08-08-2005 05:57 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  A photograph of Makosi....... Pandora 11 1,998 31-07-2005 12:00 PM
Last Post: bridge
  Is Makosi wearing a wig???????? Pandora 8 1,194 18-07-2005 02:16 PM
  vote team makosi OUT!!! kookycat 6 1,068 15-07-2005 05:07 PM
Last Post: choti
  Makosi's Baby sayangmouse 1 590 09-07-2005 11:25 AM
  3rd person Makosi isleofweather 21 2,446 04-07-2005 04:43 PM
Last Post: Dolores
  Too much Makosi PJ 5 1,020 05-06-2005 06:51 PM