Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You lots comments about Sharon
13-12-2004, 10:48 AM

I presume none of you saw Sharon on Parkinson.?? None of you have taken the time to investigate the person?? Imagine if any of us commented about you the way many of you have! Your immediate reaction would be 'you don't know anything about me' ..... well do any of you really know anything about her??

The woman is probably the ONLY genuine character in the music medium. She started with nothing and everything she has IS self generated. Albeit vigerously!

I suggest you read an article from the Guardian in 2001. This is just before the TV show became a hit. She is an out-and-out business woman.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/friday_review/...51,00.html

OK some may question the manner in which her children have been raised but if you understood her background you would know that she has only one over-riding concern...........Her Family!

I feel that her comment that Simon knew Steve will win was very telling. The show is bull**** and will the voting results ever be published...NAH!

The show is a money spinning farce. At least the come dancing one on the beeb was for charity. I gather that both Loius and Sharon have been asked to do an X F II - loius won't without Sharon and Sharon is considering the merits of the experience.

An interesting thing is that Rowetta was playing at G.A.Y. at the Astoria on Saturday night. Strangely Westlife played there the previous Saturday (me thinks there may be a Loius connection). I wonder whether they would have risked having Rowetta in the live final audience??

I suggest people do not take these shows quite so seriously! Get out and get informed!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-12-2004, 10:58 AM
You are entitled to your opinion, Slipper, as am I.

I was disgusted at her horrible behaviour on Saturday evening. I found the entire incident rather sinister, and I certainly have no interest in investigating her background. In fact, whenever she appears on my screen in the future I will find something else to watch.
13-12-2004, 11:11 AM
dab Wrote:You are entitled to your opinion, Slipper, as am I.

I was disgusted at her horrible behaviour on Saturday evening. I found the entire incident rather sinister, and I certainly have no interest in investigating her background. In fact, whenever she appears on my screen in the future I will find something else to watch.

Baaaaaaaa

What was horrible about her outburst. She was exposing the show for what it was.... a farce!

WTF was sinister about the woman expressing herself. explain

If you do not know about her background who the hell are you to judge? What are your credetials in the music industry?

Please feel free to watch incipid TV. I prefer honesty!
13-12-2004, 11:16 AM
Slipper Wrote:Baaaaaaaa

What was horrible about her outburst. She was exposing the show for what it was.... a farce!

If you do not know about her background who the hell are you to judge? What are your credetials in the music industry?

You don't need to know about someone's background or have credentials to be able to have the opinion that the person's outburst was rude and uncalled for at that particular time. She may have had her reasons but she should have kept quiet until after the show and then had her say.
13-12-2004, 11:20 AM

Please don't spit feathers at me. Why not have a nice cup of tea and come back to me when you've calmed down?
13-12-2004, 11:25 AM
dab Wrote:Please don't spit feathers at me. Why not have a nice cup of tea and come back to me when you've calmed down?

Who suggested I was up-tight....I find some of these topics quite entertaining. Far more relaxing than a nice-cuppa-tea-and-a-biscuit..

As for spitting feathers......Ozzy I aint !!! :laugh:
13-12-2004, 12:16 PM

She was exposing the show for what it was.... a farce!

A farce it maybe, Slipper but I am sure that Sharon was not pocketing a farcical cheque for taking part in it. She knew what it was going to be like, these sort of shows have been on for long enough now. Still, she wanted to be a part of it and would she have deemed the show a farce if Tabby had been in the final.

I do agree that Steve is an average singer, but then most of them were. There was no-one there who had the X-Factor. I do wish that Simon had put through Lloyd instead of Verity though.

With all the plastic surgery that Sharon has had though, she does have a bit of a cheek to call anyone a fake!! :devil:

I never saw the show on Saturday night, but I have heard all about it on GMTV, This Morning and yes, sadly it does paint a bad picture for Sharon. I do respect her in the industry she is in, but I do think her personal comments were really not called for. She can be spiteful at times, as can the others and I thin it really goes with the industry she has chosen to be in.

There is more to this whole thing than meets the eye. Something else has happened.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-12-2004, 12:20 PM
I did see Sharon on Parkinson and I do know a bit about her background - still think she was a spiteful cow!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
13-12-2004, 12:28 PM
Slipper Wrote:I suggest you read an article from the Guardian in 2001. This is just before the TV show became a hit. She is an out-and-out business woman.

OK some may question the manner in which her children have been raised but if you understood her background you would know that she has only one over-riding concern...........Her Family!

An interesting thing is that Rowetta was playing at G.A.Y. at the Astoria on Saturday night. Strangely Westlife played there the previous Saturday (me thinks there may be a Loius connection). I wonder whether they would have risked having Rowetta in the live final audience??

I was surprised that Rowetta was not at the final, I would have thought that all contestants would have to have been there.

Re raising of her children - if her kids had come from another family and did not have the profile of the Osbournes, they would be labelled as trash. Both Jack & Kelly have been in rehab for drugs and alcohol. Sharon does come across as a loving mother but maybe if she has spent more attention on them, instead of being and an out-and-out business woman, then maybe she could have done something to prevent them going off the rails! And let's face it Kelly CANNOT SING!!!! She is really crap!

Yes, people may agree with what she has said, but this one is going to stick with Sharon and as yet I have not heard anyone (within the media) actually congratulating Sharon for what she has said. She has not done herself any favours. Yes, you can say oh good on Sharon, Good Old Sharon spoke her mind, but it really comes across as hypocritical. Sharon got paid, as did Louis to appear on the show and probably got paid a lot and then to turn round and slate the show that has just paid you very well..............well, it's just not very British is it? :sad:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
13-12-2004, 12:45 PM
Bella Wrote:Sharon got paid, as did Louis to appear on the show and probably got paid a lot and then to turn round and slate the show that has just paid you very well..............well, it's just not very British is it? :sad:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BTW....anyone seen this?? http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004573207,00.html G4 sign with Sony....That's gotta be better than Cowell's stranglehold!!

D'ya think Loius & Shazza knew summint????

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sharon for referee? Northern angel 1 735 17-10-2005 09:03 PM
Last Post: Northern angel
  Sharon Osborne Blink 57 5,817 17-12-2004 05:58 AM
Last Post: kina
  Sharon is a Darn Show Off MariaRob 16 1,739 09-12-2004 12:01 AM
Last Post: kina
  sharon iz best!!! emma 12 1,871 06-12-2004 09:30 AM
Last Post: jodie rules