Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your SO Day...
19-03-2005, 10:29 PM
Your SO Day...

What does your Survivor Online routine consist of? :wine:

Which section do you gravitate to first, or are you always greeted with plenty of pm's as you log in?

Do you feel unhappy if you don't have any pm's waiting? Do you check who's online & feel disappointed if there's nobody you're familiar with? Do you prefer to nose around for a while and maybe not even post, or do you get straight in there and post? Do you enjoy starting threads, or prefer taking a back seat? Do you ever laugh out loud at the things people have said?

When do you come on? During a tea break, during work - whilst your'e working or any time you get a minute? :book:

visit my forum : Stardust Forums
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2005, 12:28 PM
Your SO Day...
I come here whenever I get a minute but don't always post.

At the mo, the first place I go to is Coastie's tale & then the coffee lounge & people's posts quite often make me laugh out loud - especially the insult thread!

I'm usually thin & gorgeous - today is my day off
http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/egg03063.gif
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-03-2005, 01:11 PM
Your SO Day...
jaycee Wrote:I come here whenever I get a minute but don't always post.

At the mo, the first place I go to is Coastie's tale & then the coffee lounge & people's posts quite often make me laugh out loud - especially the insult thread!

Yay!
I'm proud of my thread, although I do think claire is rather TOO good at insulting people. I think she could be the next Anne Robinson. Smile

I tend to read all the other sections apart from the Coffee Lounge first, then come here last - as theres always loads here every time I visit. It takes me ages to get through everything.

Mostly I don't have any PM's waiting for me, apart from the ones to tell me my pet has had some fun.
Usually once I'm on, I get a few PM's, which is nice, as it makes me feel all nice and special. Big Grin

[insert signature here]
20-03-2005, 01:22 PM
Your SO Day...
I generally come on for short sharp burst - so what I tend to do is go to 'new posts' - whip through them.

If I come on for a longer period, I still do the same, and then go through the coffee lounge at my leisure, along with News, So Corner/Soapbox, mod section [obv] and tv.

Pm's I get about 1 or 2 a day, although if I don't get any - I don't worry one little bit.

I very rarely check who is on - I can tell when I reply to posts by seeing their green or red lights.

And that is about it - simple pimple.

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

20-03-2005, 10:38 PM
Your SO Day...
I tend to log in quite a few times a day, whenever my babies go down for a nap or are playing nicely with something, I tend to be standing most of the time as I'm usually doing this as well as on my way to do something! Busy mum...

I love getting pm's, don't know why, similar feeling to getting text messages. I suppose they make you feel special to a certain extent. I don't get upset if I don't get any though.

I always go to the coffee lounge first, but have recently realised that it doesn't do me any favours as I don't get any SOMS and my posts don't go up Sad oh well...

I often just read a post if somebody funny has last posted like Floopy or SF... always bound to make me a smile! Blush

visit my forum : Stardust Forums
20-03-2005, 11:11 PM
Your SO Day...
claire Wrote:What does your Survivor Online routine consist of? :wine:

Which section do you gravitate to first, or are you always greeted with plenty of pm's as you log in?

Do you feel unhappy if you don't have any pm's waiting? Do you check who's online & feel disappointed if there's nobody you're familiar with? Do you prefer to nose around for a while and maybe not even post, or do you get straight in there and post? Do you enjoy starting threads, or prefer taking a back seat? Do you ever laugh out loud at the things people have said?

When do you come on? During a tea break, during work - whilst your'e working or any time you get a minute? :book:

Hmm....
I dunno if I actually have a proper routine. When I log on, I check if I have any PMs to read (which is very rare!)
Then I check for any posts in the Mods Corner.
Then I usually just go into The Coffee Lounge and snoop around there for a bit. Then after that, I just go wherever.
I never use the "new posts" feature.

As for starting threads, I do like starting them but I have been known to scrape to the bottom of the barrell to come up with good topics so I usually only start them now if I actually have anything useful to say or need advice (I suppose the former could be argued :lol)

As for laughing out loud, as funny as you lot are, I usually just laugh into myself but must admit, one of Ceridwen's posts about Eastenders in the TV section did have me in stiches!

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
21-03-2005, 08:04 AM
Your SO Day...
Haven't been here long so I start with the coffee lounge then soapbox, tv and recently the games. I only normally come on in the morning if its a weekend or holiday. So its mostly late afternoon and evening, the time I spend on here varies on what Mr M is up to. If he is snoring a lot at night I sometimes get back up and come on here so you could say SO is saving him from sufffocation with a big heavy pillow.

I do worry a bit about starting a new thread in case its been done to death before. When I read PJ's post about a mods corner I thought, whats that then a blow back to the 60's (I was a hippy Mr M a rocker)then being a litle slow on the uptake I realised it meant moderator. Blush
21-03-2005, 10:42 AM
Your SO Day...
I usually come on here in the morning when the kids are in school, if I'm not shopping. Really when I should be doing stuff round the house.

I used to come on here every night without fail, but lately I've not been on as much as I used to. I've actually been sitting down with hubby and talking to him, shock horror :shocking:
But if he's fishing or watching fish on Friday (Queeenie knows where I'm coming from on this one) I'll come and have a mooch round here.

I usually start of in the coffee lounge and then just wander all around to see what everyone has been up to.

[Image: 429.gif]
21-03-2005, 11:38 AM
Your SO Day...
I pop online if the bosses are out of the office. I am very busy during the day, and sometimes squeeze popping on here in between typing etc ...

I tend to visit the Coffee Lounge first as i like to know what everyone up to. I never see whose online .... as i dont really care :wink_kiss

As for PM's ..... what are they, can someone remind me please :mellow: Yep, im Billy No Mates :ninja:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
21-03-2005, 12:34 PM
Your SO Day...
Start in books....
Then TV
Next is Discussion
Then the Coffee Lounge...I generally hang out here fo a while after that!

I then go back round!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]