Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your impressions so far?
27-05-2005, 08:27 PM
Your impressions so far?

Crikey, so far I'm cringing at all of them, which might make terrible or fantastic TV.

I do need someone likeable though - and soon please. I was thinking that Sam would be okay when she started talking, but... oh dear god. And although Derek seems relatively sane, I could never support a fox hunter.

As for Maxwell and Lesley - hmm. :blink:

Gel x
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-05-2005, 08:28 PM
Your impressions so far?
The new Marco is Derek
The new michelle is Lesley
Maxwell in my opinion is a drunken weirdo
Horny Sam? Give me a break, she just said that to get into da house

MOO
27-05-2005, 08:29 PM
Your impressions so far?
You posted your first impressions thing like seconds before mine Smile So mine are in the other thread

MOO
27-05-2005, 08:30 PM
Your impressions so far?
Big Grin I was surprised no one else had!

So agree with you about Sam only saying the horny thing to give herself an angle. It seems a tad convnient she's broken all her vibrators so can't ake one into the house like she said she would.

Gel x
27-05-2005, 08:32 PM
Your impressions so far?
Vanessa and Lesley......OH DEAR GOD! this is gonna get nasty

MOO
27-05-2005, 08:51 PM
Your impressions so far?
The all seem so full of themselves so far. I guess you have to be to an extent to even apply for a show like Big Brother, but still, I think we need a more "normal" person.

That hairdresser guy - I forgot his name already - I think he's 19. e just seems so spoilt brat like - I wonder if his parents ever said no to him - can't believe he's never read a whole book either!

Gel x
27-05-2005, 08:52 PM
Your impressions so far?
I can't believe they are all as confident as they make out. The diary room auditions are all a big act to make an impresion, you only had to look at Lesley shaking all over the place to realise that.
I've never met any people as up their own **** as those on BB. Where do they all go for the other 41 weeks?
On impressions I'd say that Roberto is the most likeable.
I couldn't stay in a room more than 1 minute with Craig or Vanessa

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-05-2005, 09:05 PM
Your impressions so far?
craig if he went near me...one of us wouldnt come out alive, and I owuldnt care if its me

MOO
27-05-2005, 09:18 PM
Your impressions so far?
Well I shall be supporting Mary......she is as mad as a box of frogs.....and the sanest one in there......
27-05-2005, 09:22 PM
Your impressions so far?
Buzz Wrote:Well I shall be supporting Mary......she is as mad as a box of frogs.....and the sanest one in there......

no!!! Mark my words, over the coming weeks she will come across as one of the most annoying!!! can't stand all those mystic types!

Don't like at all so far: Sam, Anthony, Makosi and Mary.

Not keen on any of the others either!

If I had to say which I like the best at the moment it would be Derek, but only cos he seems to be the calmest.

i liked Kemal's audition very much, but felt the sari was just too too much!! can't stand raging queens ... who does he think he is Maro?!

I think Roberto will ask to leave pretty soon, he just seems too normal ... and yet not normal!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user