Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yuk!!
26-11-2004, 03:53 PM
Yuk!!

Half way through drinking my tea I see a white worm like thing clinging on to the edge of my cup about 3 cm long. But I know this isn't a noodle or something beacuse I used the same cup at lunch time and it was fine. So Im assuming it has come from the milk! Please tell me that it isn't possible for a tapeworm to be present in milk? Im gonna heave it is gross! If not what can it be? URGH!!!

My Shark Website
[Image: Fin.gif]
____/\___\0/____
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2004, 03:55 PM
Yuk!!
:ohmy: ewwwwwww :ohmy:

Im sure there isnt anything in the milk as it goes through a steralisation process.

Maybe it just wandered into your cup ? Has it been stood around for a few hours ? At least you havent swallowed it :unsure:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
26-11-2004, 04:13 PM
Yuk!!
URGH Sharkey!!!!!:ohmy:

I dunno about sterilisation, we once found a Guinea pig poo in a bottle milk. Well obviously I didn't immediately recognise it as such - but we sent it off for analysis from the shop we bought it from and the results came back as a guinea pig poo - so I wouldn't be surprised if your 'deposit' was a section of tapeworm or something similar!!!

Have you still got it? If so and you are double definitely sure it has not got in any other way - send it back along with the milk.
26-11-2004, 05:05 PM
Yuk!!
Shark_Attacks Wrote:Half way through drinking my tea I see a white worm like thing clinging on to the edge of my cup about 3 cm long. But I know this isn't a noodle or something beacuse I used the same cup at lunch time and it was fine. So Im assuming it has come from the milk! Please tell me that it isn't possible for a tapeworm to be present in milk? Im gonna heave it is gross! If not what can it be? URGH!!!

Could it be a BTT ??????

♪♪♪♪ If there´s a bustle in your hedgerow don’t be alarmed now. It´s just a spring clean for the May-Queen. Yes there two paths you can go by. But in the long run. There´s still time to change the road you´re on ♪♪♪♪ Smile :applause: ♪
26-11-2004, 05:26 PM
Yuk!!
What the heck is a BTT???? Huh

Ewwww Sharky.

Look on the bright side, least it isn't half a worm. :laugh:

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."
26-11-2004, 06:07 PM
Yuk!!
tigger767 Wrote:What the heck is a BTT???? Huh

Ewwww Sharky.

Look on the bright side, least it isn't half a worm. :laugh:

A Bush Tucker Trial tigger!! :laugh:

you can get water lice you know, but I don't know how big they are...get your water tested. They are apparently harmless.
26-11-2004, 06:25 PM
Yuk!!
Hey! I can't help it, I've a lot on my mind lately. :laugh:

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."
26-11-2004, 06:37 PM
Yuk!!
sounds like a thread worm...can be common round the planet uranus especially with children ...have you changed a nappy lately assisted a small person after a trip to the loo.??? Heavens above it could be yours if your tush is giving you the creeps before you sleep go see a pharmacist who will sell you something to flush 'em out.
26-11-2004, 06:44 PM
Yuk!!
sheoque Wrote:sounds like a thread worm...can be common round the planet uranus especially with children ...have you changed a nappy lately assisted a small person after a trip to the loo.??? Heavens above it could be yours if your tush is giving you the creeps before you sleep go see a pharmacist who will sell you something to flush 'em out.

Thread worms arn't that big are they?? My children have had them a few times and they are the size of a slim grain of rice???
26-11-2004, 07:45 PM
Yuk!!
Oh my you're all being really scary! lol

I felt sick afterwards but that was psychological. It's definately not a thread worm. My mum had a good inspection of the thing and is clueless. It looked like a noodle but definatly wasn't.

I pray it isn't a tapeworm, especially after watching that programme about parasites. Omg, do you think it layed some eggs? How will I know if there is one now inside me?

Guinea pig poo, eek! lol

I left it in the kitchen after lunch and came back about an hour and a half later. Im gonna go now and have a thorough inspection of the milk, sugar tub and the tea bag tub.

My Shark Website
[Image: Fin.gif]
____/\___\0/____