Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone been to Sharm, Egypt
01-07-2008, 12:03 PM

howdy.

having caught the diving bug last month we want to head off for a week to Sharm-el-Sheik as the diving is amazing apparantly. We're looking at the Hilton Hotel in Shark's bay as it's all inclusive {:beer:] has a dive school, and is a really good price.

anyone been round here, or anywhere in Eqypt for that matter, and have any inside info and do's and don'ts?

fanks.

te 'n urk

bam bam
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2008, 06:09 PM
We went to Hurgada last year and it was amazing. Hurgarda is the other side of the red sea to sharm but it was one of the best holidays we have ever had. The food was fantastic, the sea was amazing - I don't dive but hubby siad the snorkelling was something else. the service in the hotels is second to none.

you will have an amazing time....go for it. I loved it.
Find all posts by this user
14-08-2008, 06:58 AM
I went there on a days outing from my base in Dahab...it's very, very touristy simply because it is designed to attract all divers...it is a mecca for divers basically! Enjoy!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Anyone been to Sharm? Tigereye 19 4,031 24-03-2009 12:01 PM
Last Post: ils
  Egypt Rob 11 3,539 01-12-2008 05:18 PM
Last Post: mazwad