Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
are we still watching?
21-10-2005, 07:15 AM
are we still watching?

there haven't been any new comments in here for ages. So i just wondered if people were still watching?

I rather enjoyed this week's episode when we saw Kate's bank robbery. It seemed much better scripted and acted than some of it lately.

Although I do wonder what Kate has to do to stop Jack from following her round like a lovesick teenager! Murder obviously isn't enough ...

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2005, 07:43 AM
are we still watching?
I`m still watching and although a few episodes of late have been slow things are looking up a bit now and a few are actually ending on "cliff hangers".
Find all posts by this user
21-10-2005, 09:02 AM
are we still watching?
I have been watching, but i tend to avoid this section as i get confused.

I only watch the wednesday night channel 4 one, and sometimes i found myself reading about stuff i hadnt seen - and then twigging that it was the E4 episode. So i tend to keep away more now.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
21-10-2005, 09:06 AM
are we still watching?
Seabreeze Wrote:I`m still watching and although a few episodes of late have been slow things are looking up a bit now and a few are actually ending on "cliff hangers".

Yeah I noticed that when it was on over here. I kinda didn't really watch it during those boring episodes. But when they got better I kept watching... :laugh:
21-11-2005, 06:00 PM
are we still watching?
I'm still watching, although the initial impact the show made seems to have waned a bit.
I will stick with it, still a lot to find out about the characters and the island.
I hear the second series is going down well in America though.

Old enough to know better... :whistling
21-11-2005, 06:11 PM
are we still watching?
I am still watching it and still enjoying it - I have just watched Jin's story this week but as some people won't have watched that, I won't say anything about it in this thread!

Loving the twists that are coming out though! And Sawyer is begining to grow on me but I still have the hots for Sayid! :wub:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
21-11-2005, 06:22 PM
are we still watching?
I'm still watching - it's about the only programme that I won't miss!

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
21-11-2005, 07:44 PM
are we still watching?
Rob Wrote:I'm still watching - it's about the only programme that I won't miss!

It's the only programme that Mr B won't miss too, so I was in the bad books as I taped over last week's episode (Sawyer's story) as he is away during the week.

It was a good episode too, does anyone know if it will be repeated? I know it was on last night but we forgot all about it!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
21-11-2005, 08:45 PM
are we still watching?
I am...just got last wednesday's to watch (taped). Really liking the rough and ready Dr Jack now....oh yes.
21-11-2005, 10:40 PM
are we still watching?
Bella Wrote:It's the only programme that Mr B won't miss too, so I was in the bad books as I taped over last week's episode (Sawyer's story) as he is away during the week.

It was a good episode too, does anyone know if it will be repeated? I know it was on last night but we forgot all about it!
It's the only one i have missed (twice) as well.
My son Craig has seen it as he always watches the two episodes on sunday, but i would rather watch it myself before we discuss it.:sad:

[INDENT]

[/INDENT]
Find all posts by this user