07-05-2005, 05:09 PM
bad girls

just to let everybody bad girls is back next tuesday 9pm cant wait :wacko:

[FONT=Arial]E.nightingale[/SIZE] Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2005, 12:30 PM
bad girls
I loved the first few series in the days of Shell Dockley, but the last couple semed to lose the plot rapidly mostly down to Jim Fenner.
I might be tempted to tune into the first one to see if it's any good, but if Jim fenner manages to get his job back after admitting to murder in the same way he was reinstated back onto G wing after suffering a breakdown and attacking a prisoner, then I'm afraid the show will have lost the pot and a viewer.

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-05-2005, 12:31 PM
bad girls
emmaroy Wrote:just to let everybody bad girls is back next tuesday 9pm cant wait :wacko:

there must be some bad girl fans on here

08-05-2005, 12:40 PM
bad girls
emmaroy Wrote:there must be some bad girl fans on here

isn't Fly mad about Bad Girls?

I've never ever watched it and I plan on keeping that record.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
08-05-2005, 12:43 PM
bad girls
Bob Wrote:I loved the first few series in the days of Shell Dockley, but the last couple semed to lose the plot rapidly mostly down to Jim Fenner.
I might be tempted to tune into the first one to see if it's any good, but if Jim fenner manages to get his job back after admitting to murder in the same way he was reinstated back onto G wing after suffering a breakdown and attacking a prisoner, then I'm afraid the show will have lost the pot and a viewer.

jim fenner is one of the prisoners in the new series so tune in. Cool

08-05-2005, 12:48 PM
bad girls
hey flyo I here your a bad girls fan is this true?please say you are.

08-05-2005, 02:42 PM
bad girls
emmaroy Wrote:jim fenner is one of the prisoners in the new series so tune in. Cool

hi bob love the picture its great fancy chatting? Cool

08-05-2005, 07:36 PM
bad girls
emmaroy Wrote:hi bob love the picture its great fancy chatting? Cool

What picture? :unsure:

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
10-05-2005, 09:30 AM
bad girls
Ooh, I love bad girls! I think I'm gonna stay in tonight just to watch it! I can't even remember what happened at the end of the last series and I didn't even know the new one was on until a couple of nights ago! Hope it's a great opener and new characters. wow! I've not been this excited by tele since I came to uni!

There are three types of mathmatician:
Those who can count and those who can't!
10-05-2005, 06:26 PM
bad girls
Flyo Wrote:Ooh, I love bad girls! I think I'm gonna stay in tonight just to watch it! I can't even remember what happened at the end of the last series and I didn't even know the new one was on until a couple of nights ago! Hope it's a great opener and new characters. wow! I've not been this excited by tele since I came to uni!

Cool Hi Flyo
cant wait for bad girls tonight ive set the video because im going out to the pub my husband to be is in a darts team so im going to watch him hope we win. :unsure:
emmroy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Girls, new series of Britain's next top model starts................. bridge 2 890 03-07-2006 06:09 PM
Last Post: Patsy