Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can anyone help?
24-06-2005, 05:45 PM
can anyone help?

Today everytime i try to log on to survivor a little box appears each time that says "AOL has encountered a problem and needs close" does anyone know how i can fix this problem, it is'nt happening with any other sites.

Thanks x

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Benjamin Disraeli

[Image: ake.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-06-2005, 08:54 PM
can anyone help?
bridge Wrote:Today everytime i try to log on to survivor a little box appears each time that says "AOL has encountered a problem and needs close" does anyone know how i can fix this problem, it is'nt happening with any other sites.

Thanks x
Bridge stick around and you will realise I have no idea what you're talking about - but I want to help - but sorry chuck I have no idea.

I sometimes get an error message that pops up - always in the middle of something hugely important - that says 'an error has occurred this programme will close down' - and it does. I have no idea how to fix it. Sorry mate - I am hoping that if I reply someone who knows what they are on about can help!!

So in a way I am doing my bit! Albeit a pathetic and hopeless attempt.

But if you fell in a river - you can bet your last dollar I would be straight in after with a life jacket. So I am not that useless afterall!!

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-06-2005, 10:43 PM
can anyone help?
I don't know - same as her ^^^^^

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
25-06-2005, 06:05 PM
can anyone help?
O.K. thanks anyway xxxx