Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cant get xfactorchallenge site to work, is there a fault?
21-09-2006, 03:30 PM

i cannot get the player to work on this xfactor site, it freezes and does not record, admin have not answered my phone call or email, would be grateful for some help here please as i paid for subscription but have lost 2 days now.
my pc is under a yr old and have all the recommended stuff needed for the site so do not know why its not workin, does anyone else have problems with it ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2006, 12:04 AM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2006 12:08 AM by Northern angel.)
jarael Wrote:i cannot get the player to work on this xfactor site, it freezes and does not record, admin have not answered my phone call or email, would be grateful for some help here please as i paid for subscription but have lost 2 days now.
my pc is under a yr old and have all the recommended stuff needed for the site so do not know why its not workin, does anyone else have problems with it ?

Hello Jareal,

We all love TV at SO, but I don't think any of us could help you with the x factor problem that you are having. This is a community forum.:wub:

I can tell you the site does work, as some of my students have used it to practice a few things and all bar one has got through to the next stage of the x factor auditions. For the actual programme. Having auditioned live.:whistling:

Newcastle and Glasgow could well provide this years winners.

The website does need you to down load a macromedia flash nine product to your pc. Check you have this and then carry on from where you have left off.

If not, note the contact email address on the x factor site, and write to them directly stating your problem, they may come up with an alternative solution to you 'forwarding your star studded performance'. Such as a studio demo disc.:bye:

MAUREEN
NORTHERN ANGEL.

:party2: :sunb: :wine: :artist: :laugh:
22-09-2006, 12:57 PM
ok thank u i will give that a go. oh and im not a spammer, i just put my first post in the wrong place and now dont know how to delete it, so feel free to do so

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  X factor just opened a cool interactive site cubase 5 2,552 21-09-2006 01:31 PM
Last Post: jarael
  The Maria Lawson Fan Site munchkin2 3 1,348 16-10-2005 02:04 PM
Last Post: Coastie