Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
da only gay is gone
01-05-2008, 10:12 AM
da only gay is gone

I'm well pleased - couldn't look at the guy.

bam bam
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2008, 01:02 PM
da only gay is gone
Oh no, I am going to miss ickle Kevin. He was my entertainment for a Wednesday night!

I got the feeling though, that he was not overly thrilled at being compared to the "only gay in the village"!

I am really, really liking Raef now, loved the way he stood up to everyone to defend poor Sara. She did not deserve the lashing she got when she returned to the house - Kevin was quite rightly fired as his pitch tatics were appalling. If he had come to see me, and got all bolshy like that, I would have shown the door! I was disappointed in Lee when he gave Sara a hard time, it was really nasty and very uncomfortable.

Never thought it could happen but I am disliking Jenny (the red one) even more than ever before. She is vile with a capital V. Awful, awful woman, she is such a bully and so full of herself. Kevin must be so in awe of her, because if he had brought her into the boardroom, I reckon SAS would have fired her. He has her sussed and knows exactly what she is like!

Helene is really getting on my nerves and seriously needs to grow up. I mean, what was she like in the car when Lucinda was trying to organise things. She needs to get over herself, she said those things about Jenny and didn't like the fact that Lucinda landed her in it. For me, it was one up for Lucinda and she got my full backing for doing it! Made me laugh, it did!!!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-05-2008, 02:53 PM
da only gay is gone
He was at least someone who I remembered from one show to the next...that guy who led team Alpha is sooooo dull for me so far I can never remember his name.

I do think the ginger whinger should have gone this week!

Not rooting for any of them since Simon left...he's the only one I would want to work for ort have on my team...

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-05-2008, 03:47 PM
da only gay is gone
Thank the Lord. Couldn't stand listening to that voice any longer.
01-05-2008, 05:19 PM
da only gay is gone
^^^^^^what she said....

he got right up my nose.

As for that ginger slapper she needs a bloody good kick in the **** for herself.
02-05-2008, 12:45 PM
da only gay is gone
Redser was very smart and devious to defer surallan's attention from her, and her card concept being ****e, over to sara.

Unfortunately I don't appreciate those qualities much.

Unless she worked for me..:ninja:

bam bam