Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
desparate housewives
08-04-2006, 09:06 AM
desparate housewives

omg there is no thread on desparate housewives!!! i know i know it was pretty boring at the start but wow is the action hotting up or what?! where do i start george being revealed for the creep that he was, then constructing his own suicide then dying!! gabrielle and sister mary (and for those who havent watched e4, she comes back and its funny!!) gabrielle whipping off all her clothes for the gardener to see! lynn and tom are pretty boring and so is susan so we'll just by pass them.

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2006, 09:44 AM
desparate housewives
I`m loving this at the moment. Loved it when they all turned up for their poker session expecting all the gossip.
Will be fun to see how Lynn and Tom get on working together.
Find all posts by this user
13-04-2006, 12:23 PM
desparate housewives
Is noone else apart from myself, Kooky and Seabreeze watching this series ?

Im loving it, and i have to say its getting better and better. The first couple of shows i thought it had lost its edge, but the more it progresses the more into it im getting.

I loved the scene with Carlos and Gabrielle last night when she admitted she did want his child. I think she just needed reasurrance from him that he loved her 1st and foremost, and the child would be an added bonus.

Awwwww :wub:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
13-04-2006, 12:27 PM
desparate housewives
Also loved the part with Bree and Betty, with Bree getting already to deliver all the gossip and then couldn`t. I`m a week ahead of you (E4) and you will love this one.
13-04-2006, 12:28 PM
desparate housewives
I didn't see last week's and I've recorded last night's. Should be watching it tonight.

So add me to your list. And the two girls I work with. :wink2:
13-04-2006, 12:34 PM
desparate housewives
And me.I'm a desperate fan of this series.(AND we are ahead over here.)
It's great!
I really like Carlos...he's a sweetie...plus...he's all big and brawny.

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
13-04-2006, 02:10 PM
desparate housewives
I am another fan, I do think Bree is just brilliant! This series is a bit darker than the other one don't you think?

Lynette is begining to really annoy and I feel really sorry for her hubby, who I think is just gorgeous!! :wub:

She peed me off when she got all jealous that if she died, Tom might find someone else. Also when Gabby kissed she, she went completely over the top. I would hate to have her as a wife! :evilmad: She is selfish, rude and I hope Tom puts her in her place when he starts working beside her!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
13-04-2006, 02:10 PM
desparate housewives
I am another fan, I do think Bree is just brilliant! This series is a bit darker than the other one don't you think?

Lynette is begining to really annoy and I feel really sorry for her hubby, who I think is just gorgeous!! :wub:

She peed me off when she got all jealous that if she died, Tom might find someone else. Also when Gabby kissed she, she went completely over the top. I would hate to have her as a wife! :evilmad: She is selfish, rude and I hope Tom puts her in her place when he starts working beside her!

13-04-2006, 02:11 PM
desparate housewives

13-04-2006, 02:36 PM
desparate housewives
So much so you thought you'd tell us twice. :wink2:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Desperate Housewives Bella 6 1,533 31-05-2007 03:11 PM
Last Post: Patsy
  Desperate Housewives Season 2 *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* JakeyBoy 34 4,505 06-03-2006 10:53 AM
Last Post: JakeyBoy
  Desperate Housewives Buzz 11 2,312 19-01-2006 06:56 PM
Last Post: Bonsai
  Desperate Housewives Flip 106 9,719 09-06-2005 11:27 PM
Last Post: Islandman