Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dilemma !!!
13-11-2004, 09:29 PM
dilemma !!!

I know you all had this on your old message board, and a highly delightful topic it was ... so ....

You're on the loo, do the biz, then discover there is no loo roll. Your partners' football shirt is lying on the bathroom floor. You wipe your bits on it and minutes later he says he is gonna wear it down the local coz the boys are having a meet. You say nothing......... ACCEPTABLE?

Some mornings it just doesn't pay to gnaw through the leather straps . [Image: badgersm.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2004, 09:36 PM
dilemma !!!
Mashed Wrote:I know you all had this on your old message board, and a highly delightful topic it was ... so ....

You're on the loo, do the biz, then discover there is no loo roll. Your partners' football shirt is lying on the bathroom floor. You wipe your bits on it and minutes later he says he is gonna wear it down the local coz the boys are having a meet. You say nothing......... ACCEPTABLE?
Nope - it's like leaving the cat in one night, it's cold in the morning, frosty, and dark.
You grab your hat, put it on - go to work.
You spend most of the day avoiding people - they smell bad!
Like cat's piss!!!
Then you realise it is not them - but you!!!
How embarrasing is that?
I really do not want to say what you call that 'cooking fat' when you get home.
Find all posts by this user
13-11-2004, 09:54 PM
dilemma !!!
Moved to games and riddles section Smile
13-11-2004, 11:21 PM
dilemma !!!
Not acceptable then? even though it was a Reading shirt ?

Some mornings it just doesn't pay to gnaw through the leather straps . [Image: badgersm.gif]
14-11-2004, 12:46 AM
dilemma !!!
Voice of reason Wrote:Moved to games and riddles section Smile
Why?
Is it a game?
Perhaps a riddle?
Or is it distasteful to some?
[Image: th10_3_1v1.gif]
Find all posts by this user
14-11-2004, 08:36 AM
dilemma !!!
secrets Wrote:Why?
Is it a game?
Perhaps a riddle?
Or is it distasteful to some?
[Image: th10_3_1v1.gif]
*sigh* It was moved to games because it is a game and that is the where it was located on the old forum. Once again Secrets if you wish to complain about the way I moderate then I suggest you take it up with Haydon instead of goading me and being offensive in public.

Apologies to Mashed for the interuption to the thread.
14-11-2004, 09:28 PM
dilemma !!!
Mashed Wrote:I know you all had this on your old message board, and a highly delightful topic it was ... so ....

I'm assuming your talking No. 1's here Mashed and NOT No. 2's?!

If it's No. 1's you drip dry and if it's No. 2's ... and you do that .... you are sick, sick, sick! So no, it ain't acceptable! Smile

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
16-11-2004, 11:38 AM
dilemma !!!
secrets Wrote:Nope - it's like leaving the cat in one night, it's cold in the morning, frosty, and dark.
You grab your hat, put it on - go to work.
You spend most of the day avoiding people - they smell bad!
Like cat's piss!!!
Then you realise it is not them - but you!!!
How embarrasing is that?
I really do not want to say what you call that 'cooking fat' when you get home.

I did a similar thing to this once, but with my umbrella. I had come in from the rain and left my brolly on the floor to dry. But the cat must of weed on it. I was on the train, and the heaters were on under the seats, and the stench was horrid. It wasnt until i reached down for the brolly that i realised that the smell was coming from that Huh

You go to a party and get right royaly drunk and end up snogging the face of the only desirable bloke at the party. The next morning you wake up and remember what happened. Do you tell your partner about this, or keep it secret ?

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
16-11-2004, 11:39 AM
dilemma !!!
Dolores Wrote:I'm assuming your talking No. 1's here Mashed and NOT No. 2's?!

If it's No. 1's you drip dry and if it's No. 2's ... and you do that .... you are sick, sick, sick! So no, it ain't acceptable! Smile

Am i playing this game right, as Dol above didnt write her own dilema :unsure:

Anyway, i have added my own above Smile

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
16-11-2004, 02:17 PM
dilemma !!!
Quote: You go to a party and get right royaly drunk and end up snogging the face of the only desirable bloke at the party. The next morning you wake up and remember what happened. Do you tell your partner about this, or keep it secret ?

Not acceptable.
You probably shouldn't tell your partner, but snogging faces at a party is probably not a good idea.

Acceptable or Unacceptable

Scoffing two packets of the kids crisps in one session. In my defence they don't like the said crisps.