Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
errrrr ello.
02-09-2006, 12:00 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2006 12:05 PM by bridge.)
errrrr ello.

I'm back ! well i never really went, i just had a strop on that's all and been sulking in the corner. I just felt that people were ganging up on me over my (honest) Muslim comments and i was suffering from pmt at the time so i was feeling very demented.

anyway moving swiftly on........ how have all you slappers and slapperettes been?

I have been so bored because i haven't had you all to talk too and it's been raining i have been making salt doughs, i know i need to get out more! well i made quite a good one actually which i am very proud of haaaaaaaa. i modelled it on Patsy. (snigger)

[Image: salt1.jpg]

no taking the pi-ss. :bag:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2006, 12:06 PM
errrrr ello.
:hug: Awww Bridge, I have only just been back on myself since we had the "muslim" debate and would like to apologise if my comments caused you any upset or offence, it wasnt intended, I just get on my high horse sometimes and this was one of those instances.........

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
02-09-2006, 12:14 PM
errrrr ello.
Isis Wrote::hug: Awww Bridge, I have only just been back on myself since we had the "muslim" debate and would like to apologise if my comments caused you any upset or offence, it wasnt intended, I just get on my high horse sometimes and this was one of those instances.........

It's ok Isis , i think there was a lot of strong opinions floating around and i'm sorry if i offended anyone. i was just being honest and sadly i think i upset quite a few people. i don't have a problem with Muslims, i just don't like them (I'm just kidding!!!!!!):naughty: :hug:
02-09-2006, 12:24 PM
errrrr ello.
bridge Wrote:It's ok Isis , i think there was a lot of strong opinions floating around and i'm sorry if i offended anyone. i was just being honest and sadly i think i upset quite a few people. i don't have a problem with Muslims, i just don't like them (I'm just kidding!!!!!!):naughty: :hug:

you little devil you :devil:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
02-09-2006, 01:03 PM
errrrr ello.
Welcome back Bridge, we missed ya!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-09-2006, 01:07 PM
errrrr ello.
missed you and the girls too Maxie. :hug:
02-09-2006, 01:10 PM
errrrr ello.
I second that, I hate it if people go missing after spats on here as everyone has their own take on a subject and all opinions are valid, it is what debate is all about.
02-09-2006, 01:31 PM
errrrr ello.
Good to have you back Bridge. I have to say that, even if I didn't wholly agree with your Muslim comments, it did look as though some people were 'ganging up' on you, as you put it. I'm glad it hasn't put you off this place Smile

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
02-09-2006, 01:42 PM
errrrr ello.
Bridge...It would appear I was visiting Pluto when the Muslim posts where the talk of the board but I'm glad your still around...:applause:

However, I think that Dough Doll thing is far to sweet and innocent looking to have been modelled on Patsy! Huh

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
02-09-2006, 03:17 PM
errrrr ello.
I think I must have been with Coastie as I never even saw that thread. Welcome back anyway