Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"get Grace Out"
09-06-2006, 10:11 PM
"get Grace Out"

Tee hee! how very mean and unkind of the baying mob to shout so loudly and so clearly!! tee hee!

lets see how Grace changes her game plan now! it should be an interesting few days before she is up for nomination on Monday and subsequent eviction on Friday! Maybe she'll get an even higher percentage of votes than Sezer!!!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2006, 10:59 PM
"get Grace Out"
Dolores Wrote:Tee hee! how very mean and unkind of the baying mob to shout so loudly and so clearly!! tee hee!

lets see how Grace changes her game plan now! it should be an interesting few days before she is up for nomination on Monday and subsequent eviction on Friday! Maybe she'll get an even higher percentage of votes than Sezer!!!

I would like to say that I felt sorry for her, but I have to admit that I didn't. I suppose that makes me unfeeling but I think she's brought it on herself.

Had to laugh at Mikey's comment just now "it was probably just 4 or 5 people with very loud voices" Big Grin Errr, no, it was the whole crowd by the sound of it.

Grace is now convinced that it's because she sleeps with Mikey and the girls are jealous. Deluded or what?
10-06-2006, 06:14 AM
"get Grace Out"
I didn't tee hee, or guffaw, I laughed like a bloody lunatic...

I thought it was a superb lesson to Gracey that she ain't all that!

And Dol I think she will be up for nomination on Monday, cos I think old Susi knows that the public don't like her.
Find all posts by this user
10-06-2006, 07:16 AM
"get Grace Out"
Critique Wrote:Grace is now convinced that it's because she sleeps with Mikey and the girls are jealous. Deluded or what?

this always fascinates me with the women in the house (and on other similar shows). i mean had lea gone last week that would have been down to us jealous girlies on the outside voting her out, this week Gracie thinks it's cos she's slept with Mikey and all the girls like him ... well Gracie he's all yours we just aren't into Mikey that much!

I did think Imogen was "sweet" to point out that she didn't think that was the reason though! bless! although i also notice she didn't elaborate on why Grace might have been booed so raucously! but I saw cogs going round in that pretty welsh head and I'm betting she will be distancing herself from Gracie over the next few days and sucking up to Susie big style!

game on!

I now don't care if Grace does go next week ... that bitch needs a wake up call and soon!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
10-06-2006, 08:24 AM
"get Grace Out"
Buzz Wrote:I didn't tee hee, or guffaw, I laughed like a bloody lunatic...

I thought it was a superb lesson to Gracey that she ain't all that!

And Dol I think she will be up for nomination on Monday, cos I think old Susi knows that the public don't like her.

The only flaw here is, if you had to live in that house and you were a bit on the "posh" side like wot Susi is, who would you prefer to share it with, Grace (who she knows isn't popular so will be ejected anyway at some stage) or Lea and Lisa who are rude and crude all the time?

I don't class myself as 'posh' but I really think those 2 would get me down.

What I mean is, there's a difference in us being on the outside and who we want out and Suzi being on the inside and having to choose who she wants to live with.

It's going to be interesting to see how she nominates Big Grin
10-06-2006, 09:39 AM
"get Grace Out"
Dolores Wrote:Tee hee! how very mean and unkind of the baying mob to shout so loudly and so clearly!!

No it was'nt !!!!!! she deserves it for being such a back stabbing, false co-w.

I smiled with glee when the crowd were chanting that, i hope the two faced creature heard them.:applause:

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Benjamin Disraeli

[Image: ake.gif]
Find all posts by this user
10-06-2006, 12:29 PM
"get Grace Out"
Can't believe I missed this. But I would've paid good money to see her face after that.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
10-06-2006, 12:46 PM
"get Grace Out"
Try this, PJ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQFforc_bCI
10-06-2006, 12:51 PM
"get Grace Out"
Cheers max. That was fantastic.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
10-06-2006, 06:40 PM
"get Grace Out"
what? another girl in the house? this is getting boring now

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The End - Grace Dent's Final BB Blog Entry (& its brilliant!) Pandora 11 3,949 22-08-2006 02:19 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Grace Dent on why Aisleyne should win... Pandora 6 2,912 18-08-2006 05:58 PM
Last Post: IsLe Of WeAtHeR
  Grace Dent's views on Nikki and Endemol's Anti-Aisleyne Campaign. Pandora 5 2,440 16-08-2006 05:38 PM
Last Post: PJ
  Grace - quelle surprise !! borneobabe 1 965 13-08-2006 10:11 AM
Last Post: borneobabe
  Grace's Face survivorfan 15 2,697 09-08-2006 12:44 PM
Last Post: Slipper
  Grace Bonsai 92 8,208 02-08-2006 03:37 PM
Last Post: IsLe Of WeAtHeR
  Grace and George Seabreeze 6 1,137 24-06-2006 12:09 PM
Last Post: PJ
  It surely has to be Richard next after Grace borneobabe 12 1,855 19-06-2006 10:32 AM
Last Post: MariaRob
  Grace- makes Adele look like an angel. borneobabe 7 1,314 14-06-2006 12:41 PM
Last Post: MariaRob
  Task Tomorrow...could save Grace if she has the staying power ! borneobabe 4 972 12-06-2006 01:09 PM
Last Post: Patsy