hello fellow masked ballers
22-12-2004, 09:06 PM

Good evening peasants,

I am here now, so you need not wait with baited breath for anyone else to arrive.

I have parked the Ferrari on the grass, sorry about the skidmarks, had a little to much champagne.

Hope Pussy Galore turns up later

[b][i]Life is not that long [Image: 36_1_12.gif]
[/b][/i]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2004, 03:45 PM
Ah'd curtsey but ah might show me knickers. Is pussy galore here yet, ah need somewhere to park me bike. Where's the bar, ah'm dyin for a babysham. :blink:
23-12-2004, 08:55 PM
Babycham??!! :blink:

How vulgar.
24-12-2004, 01:40 PM
oh bum bum bottoms where is everybody?

i was supposed to be here yesterday, but that bi7ch of a boyfriend of mine absconded with the barman from the pink flamingo and had the bluddy cheek to take my car so i had to get the train then the bluddy taxi driver couldn't find this place and now theres no one here :sad: and i'm jabbering because i'm nervous and tense and i need a drink and a fag :laugh:

oh well i'll just go and freshen up then
24-12-2004, 01:41 PM
and by the way i'll have a babycham if there's one going
24-12-2004, 03:47 PM
Don, charming name, but are you a Maurice or a Doris? It really is impossible to tell.

I have to say I have found some of the other persons here to be a little odd and to have a most strange idea of how the Xmas festivities should proceed. I am sure that last night that wretched cad Cockburns tried to force me in to a lesbian threesome involving Twinkle. Unfortunately my memory of the evening is somewhat blurred as I think the bounder must have spiked my sherry, but I know I would never volunteer to indulge in such perversion off my own back as I am a very dignified lady.

Anyway I am loving your outfit and would advise you never to leave your drink unattended as there are some very unscrupulous characters about.
24-12-2004, 04:05 PM
dont worry about me duckie, ruddi my dirty lttle 2 timing ex was always popping something in my drinks, usually his latin luncheon meat!

i'm all man xena, but i fear we're on the prowl for the same thing tonight.

where are all the young men i was promised?
24-12-2004, 06:20 PM
Don darling....get your cute little arse into the main ballroom, we are going to party tonight.

Xena...I'm sure nothing has happened....yet :devil:
24-12-2004, 06:48 PM
Dear Don, I have bought my servant boy with me. I shall have him stripped, washed and brought to your boudoir pronto. You don't have to tip him, he'll be quite happy with a bag of sweeties and an orange.

Twinkle deary, get that horrid unflattering gold frock off at once and slip into something altogether more sleazy.

This girl needs to PAAARRRRRTTTYYYYY!!!
24-12-2004, 06:57 PM
What would you like me to wear....you choose.....hic.....sorry just spat at you.