Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
homelessness
08-09-2005, 07:32 PM
homelessness

Have you ever had your home threatened? Not sure where you'll be living? The move from one place to another not going as planned....Wondering if you are going to make it in the world etc etc (on a totally optimistic note!)

:boxing: Angel small steps lead to great things
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2005, 07:34 PM
homelessness
Blimey Tonee. Do you have a list of topics in one of your text books which you tick off every day?
08-09-2005, 07:34 PM
homelessness
Patsy Wrote:Blimey Tonee. Do you have a list of topics in one of your text books which you tick off every day?

Yep, your problem being......

08-09-2005, 07:42 PM
homelessness
I don't have a problem. Just asking a question. However, this snail's looking for a house. Someone nicked his.

[Image: slug.jpg]
08-09-2005, 07:45 PM
homelessness
Patsy Wrote:I don't have a problem. Just asking a question. However, this snail's looking for a house. Someone nicked his.

[Image: slug.jpg]

Looks like a slug rather than a snail but as I have never peered too closely I will bow to your knowledge.
I decided to move in the spur of the moment last week, as in, cut the ties where I am currently living and in 10 days time, of no fixed abode. Work is crazy, dreams are vivid and I am in some sort of hysterical daze now as I am beginning to realise what I may have done. So, the cardboard box looms.....:w00t:

08-09-2005, 07:51 PM
homelessness
tonee Wrote:Have you ever had your home threatened? Not sure where you'll be living? The move from one place to another not going as planned....Wondering if you are going to make it in the world etc etc (on a totally optimistic note!)

In all seriousness yes I have, and it was not funny at all. It has to have been one of the worst periods of my life and totally out of my control.

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-09-2005, 08:26 PM
homelessness
tonee Wrote:Have you ever had your home threatened? Not sure where you'll be living? The move from one place to another not going as planned....Wondering if you are going to make it in the world etc etc (on a totally optimistic note!)

Yes, when the children where very small, our home was under the threat of repossession. It was a very worrying time, but we got through it and luckily we were never homeless.