Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i met..........
19-03-2007, 05:44 PM
i met..........

i met sam shepherd 4 times the other evening. who have you met from the stars in theatre etc?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2007, 05:51 PM
i met..........
My best was Brad Pitt - except I didn't know till afterwards :bored:

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
19-03-2007, 06:16 PM
i met..........
redford Wrote:i met sam shepherd 4 times the other evening. who have you met from the stars in theatre etc?

Who's Sam Shepherd? :bag:
19-03-2007, 06:27 PM
i met..........
sam shepherd is an old cowboy. he is also an american playwright, author, actor and lives with jessica lang (e).
19-03-2007, 08:29 PM
i met..........
Oooh hell! Sean Connery, Michael Jackson, Michael Parkinson, the late James Hunt, The Sultan of Brunei, Queen Mum, Jimmy Tarbuck.

Quite a few more really, but am strapped for time just now.
20-03-2007, 12:11 AM
i met..........
Nope! Never met anyone remotely famous. Can't say that I feel I've missed out on anything though Wink
20-03-2007, 06:48 AM
i met..........
Anthony Head, Jimmy Tarbuck, Matt Lucas, Adam Garcia, The Spinners, The Bachelors, Mike Yarwood. I am sure there are a couple more but their names escape me at the moment
20-03-2007, 10:17 AM
i met..........
Liberace, Danny La Rue, John Inman, Tommy Cooper, Sandy Shaw, Larry Grayson, Babs Windsor, Su Pollard, Rod Stewart, Stevie Nicks, Patrick Mower, Steve Ogrisovitch, Noel Wheelan, Gordon Strachen, Gary Montgomery, H (ex Specials and Selector), Neville Staple (ex Specials), Omar Shariff, Helen Worth, David Cassidy, Huey Morgan...... loads more but cant recall off top of my head........

Some from when I was a waitress as a teenager and others since I have been a grown up :laugh:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
20-03-2007, 12:52 PM
i met..........
Isis Wrote:Liberace, Danny La Rue, John Inman, Tommy Cooper, Sandy Shaw, Larry Grayson, Babs Windsor, Su Pollard, Rod Stewart, Stevie Nicks, Patrick Mower, Steve Ogrisovitch, Noel Wheelan, Gordon Strachen, Gary Montgomery, H (ex Specials and Selector), Neville Staple (ex Specials), Omar Shariff, Helen Worth, David Cassidy, Huey Morgan...... loads more but cant recall off top of my head........

Some from when I was a waitress as a teenager and others since I have been a grown up :laugh:

Oh dear Steve Ogrizovic

Check out this site
http://www.uglyfootballers.com/genpage.a...mentID=101

Can I just say I think you could make more of an effort on the spelingue frunt
20-03-2007, 02:56 PM
i met..........
Slipper Wrote:Oh dear Steve Ogrizovic

Check out this site
http://www.uglyfootballers.com/genpage.a...mentID=101

Can I just say I think you could make more of an effort on the spelingue frunt

you think the spelling is bad........not as bad as the :assshake: I made of myself when I met him - it was in a nightclub in the early 90's and I had a very long conversation with him, which was going really well till I asked if he was still working at Lunn Poly Blush I thought he was one of the accountants I used to work with.......:ninja:

He is one ugly mutha init!!!! :blink:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]