Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iSABELLA oUT...A FIX!
17-06-2005, 08:47 PM
iSABELLA oUT...A FIX!

This is my first post because I was so outraged at Isabella being evicted. Absolute blooming fix! Who do I complain to? Cannot believe such a chessy programme has got me wound up! :wallbash: :ranting:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-06-2005, 08:52 PM
iSABELLA oUT...A FIX!
oooh! Neo, keep posting!

as a non-CLI watcher why is it a fix? what other girls are left?

Is Paul still left? cos if he is, going from the marvellous Pandora's updates, that leaves me absolutely gobsmacked if he is. he sounds completely odious and the sort that the GBI would vote out in a heart beat.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-06-2005, 09:40 PM
iSABELLA oUT...A FIX!
Dolores Wrote:oooh! Neo, keep posting!

as a non-CLI watcher why is it a fix? what other girls are left?

Is Paul still left? cos if he is, going from the marvellous Pandora's updates, that leaves me absolutely gobsmacked if he is. he sounds completely odious and the sort that the GBI would vote out in a heart beat.

Ditto Neo - keep posting to vent your ire!!

I am not a regular CLI watcher - but catch inbetween BB and other stuff - and have to say I wasn't too surprised to Bella leave, but hot foot on her tails went Paul - tht was a turn up for the books. Paul is far more entertaining than Fran or Lee IMO - but Fran and Lee are far more decent blokes [in comparison to Paul] - its a funny old world.

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

17-06-2005, 10:02 PM
iSABELLA oUT...A FIX!
I didn't see the programme tonight. Isabella gone!!! :ohmy:

But, but, but.....how - why? I mean, Liz is still there???? How can Isabella get LESS votes than Liz?

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
17-06-2005, 10:04 PM
iSABELLA oUT...A FIX!
Well, how can Liz "who are you" still be in, and although I love Jayne Middlemiss, her performance on CLI is not as involving as what Bella's and Paul's have been. It's obvious that it should have gone down to Paul Lee Bella and Abi.

Abi is showing her true olours I feel and although she likes Lee, and no soubt something may continue after CLI, she's in it for the PR and the money.

So, who at ITV do I complain to? :ranting:
Find all posts by this user
17-06-2005, 10:09 PM
iSABELLA oUT...A FIX!
The GBP have some strange ideas sometimes!
17-06-2005, 11:07 PM
iSABELLA oUT...A FIX!
I don't think it was a fix. I wanted Isabella out tonight. mainly to see what Paul would do without her. Maybe he would have groped titers again! Wonder what Lee would have done about that.
I thought it was funny when Patrick asked 'was there a girl in there you didn't try it on with?'
Paul 'er..No'

The day trip probably helped the evictions tonight. Isabella getting stroppy and wanting to do day trip even though she went yesterday wouldn't have done her any favours. And Liz doing the trip and overcoming her fears on that slide must have helped.
17-06-2005, 11:12 PM
iSABELLA oUT...A FIX!
I missed this tonight as I was out, but I am so glad Paul has gone!
17-06-2005, 11:56 PM
iSABELLA oUT...A FIX!
So am I. I just wish it could have been tomorrow.
18-06-2005, 09:57 AM
iSABELLA oUT...A FIX!
Neo Wrote:This is my first post because I was so outraged at Isabella being evicted. Absolute blooming fix! Who do I complain to? Cannot believe such a chessy programme has got me wound up! :wallbash: :ranting:

It is not a fix as if it was then it would come out, people can't keep secrets and it would involve a lot of staff - many who are not paid well enough to keep quiet.

What happened is that not that many folk voted and so the margin for wierdness increased

What others think and say about you is none of your business. :ohmy:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I have a question about Isabella.... Aondeag 4 858 16-06-2005 01:03 PM
Last Post: Aondeag