Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
in need of sum help
07-01-2005, 01:39 PM
in need of sum help

hi!! can ne of u help me?? what films this: "two sci-fi villains clashed in one film last october (5, 2, 8). tryin 2 win an i-pod here. lol. pleeease let me no if u no, ta Smile xx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2005, 01:41 PM
in need of sum help
Alien v Predator - it was PANTS!!!!!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
07-01-2005, 01:47 PM
in need of sum help
wow, thank u v much hun. u cant by ne chance help wit my last ques can u... "last years crime series 'the .... firm" (4)?? ta xx
07-01-2005, 04:19 PM
in need of sum help
sarahrox Wrote:wow, thank u v much hun. u cant by ne chance help wit my last ques can u... "last years crime series 'the .... firm" (4)?? ta xx

LONG :bye:
07-01-2005, 06:04 PM
in need of sum help
Hey, sarahrox, I think you should give us all the questions, let us all try and win an i-pod as we're helping you so much:laugh:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-01-2005, 06:17 PM
in need of sum help
I'm still trying to crack Sarah's coded text speak let alone the answers the questions! :blink:

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
07-01-2005, 06:24 PM
in need of sum help
Dolores Wrote:I'm still trying to crack Sarah's coded text speak let alone the answers the questions! :blink:

Hi and welcome btw:wave:

But along the same lines Sarah [Flip with mod head on]! Just for us oldies - as you can see this forum can answer all your questions at the drop of a hat [it is the combined age of 10 billion - that helps] can you please type in normal language - lots of the OAP's around here have difficulty in deciphering text speak me being the primary codger!

[And it is one of the rules of the board!]