jason
14-11-2006, 02:22 PM
jason

anyone else want jason to win i do
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2006, 02:39 PM
jason
I haven't made my mind up yet who I want to win - although I'm leaning towards Mylene (mmmm). I haven't seen enough of Jason yet (and certainly not enough of Mylene - nudge nudge, wink wink). He came across as nice enough yesterday, but I can't see him winning. The younger female audience will go for Matt rather than Jason.
To me Jason looks so much older than when I used to see him cuddling Kylie - but then he would be, as I'm a lot greyer now! Smile
btw... Welcome to SO teresa. :wave:

Haydon

[Image: pot001.gif]jobs kent
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-11-2006, 03:29 PM
jason
Jason has not aged well and looks more like 48 than 38. He comes across as a nice enough guy tho (perhaps a bit boring?) and his bungee jump into the camp was hilarious as he really thought he was going to die!
14-11-2006, 05:39 PM
jason
lol! i had to laugh at the pilot in teh helicopter as Jason jumped out he muttered "i thought he was never going to shut up!" :w00t:

liking Jason so far, although he hasn't done much and he is probably a bit boring tbh.
14-11-2006, 11:29 PM
jason
I'm finding his sucking up to David (and vice-versa) a bit disturbing. I think it's just that it's early days yet so there's every possibility that they'll be daggers drawn by the end.
15-11-2006, 02:31 PM
jason
Can`t make my mind up about him yet. Would like him to stay to near the end at least as there are other people I would like out first.
15-11-2006, 05:11 PM
jason
Jason and David looked like a pair of monkeys picking at one another and their over the top adoration of one another was truly vomit worthy.
15-11-2006, 05:26 PM
jason
mazwad Wrote:Jason and David looked like a pair of monkeys picking at one another and their over the top adoration of one another was truly vomit worthy.

Have to agree Maz. It was so 'luvvie' wasnt it?

Jason seems like a pleasant enough chap and was quite a gentleman with Faith Brown, helping her during the scary Treasure Chest Trial, but then undid it all with all the luvvie-talk with David.

Early days yet though. Have to say I like him more than greasy haired Matt-out-of-Busted !

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
15-11-2006, 10:52 PM
jason
mazwad Wrote:Jason and David looked like a pair of monkeys picking at one another and their over the top adoration of one another was truly vomit worthy.
Good God I agree. It was a horrendous piece of TV. :sick:

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jason maxine 3 1,805 01-12-2006 10:11 PM
Last Post: Patsy