jennyd1
31-08-2006, 03:27 PM
jennyd1

Hello Jenny...welcome to my escape pod!

(Jenny works with Coastie but normally on different shifts...so be nice!)

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2006, 03:51 PM
jennyd1
Welcome to my humble online abode. Hope you enjoy yourself. Smile

Haydon

[Image: pot001.gif]jobs kent
31-08-2006, 03:55 PM
jennyd1
Thank you i'm sure i'll enjoy as i have a place to escape to!!
Find all posts by this user
31-08-2006, 03:59 PM
jennyd1
Word of warning...do not listen to anything Patsy says! She is a bad influence and will lead you astray and into parts of the mind and cyber-space no lady should ever have to go! :cry:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
31-08-2006, 04:09 PM
jennyd1
Like we need to be told to be nice to newcomers. Really! :mad2:

Welcome jennyd1. You have my condolences.
31-08-2006, 04:11 PM
jennyd1
Patsy Wrote:Like we need to be told to be nice to newcomers. Really! :mad2:

Welcome jennyd1. You have my condolences.

It's not condolences JD needs it's a new well paid job far, far away from here! Poor girl so young so new...Huh

31-08-2006, 04:41 PM
jennyd1
Coastie Wrote:Poor girl so young so new...Huh

Nothing like you then, Coastie.

Do you like penguins jennyd? Coaster does...

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
31-08-2006, 05:09 PM
jennyd1
Fee For All Wrote:Nothing like you then, Coastie.

Do you like penguins jennyd? Coaster does...

I admit to being a bit old and farty but that's because I am too honest for my own good! :cry:

JD has yet to be led astray but I already fear for her sanity...Through another work chum she has already discovered Something Fishy and I am to blame for introducing it to all workers in the first place...the sea is no longer safe and it's all my fault...well actually I still blame Andrea but I think you get where I'm going with this if not...I'll just go back to my corner and rock gently! Sad

31-08-2006, 05:13 PM
jennyd1
Oh crud...JD has gone and told Mary now and so there's two of 'em joined up! :bored:

It's official...I am a bad influence...I always denied it before but now...I know tis true...:cry:

31-08-2006, 05:39 PM
jennyd1
yes i like penguins been playing that game and tried to beat your score but hey knocked coastie down to 3rd sure she'll be really chuffed with that......!