mutley
10-04-2006, 02:42 PM
mutley

Hi and welcome to mutley, nice to see you have already posted.

Have fun
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2006, 05:03 PM
mutley
Welcome Mutley my favourite cartoon was Dastardly and Mutley, have fun here and carry on posting please.
10-04-2006, 06:26 PM
mutley
Hello there Mutley - we had a Mutley before didn't we, a friend of Dollydaydreams. Are you one and the same - not that it matters in the least Mutley, you are welcome come what may.

God bless.
x
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-04-2006, 06:33 PM
mutley
it was Mashed with an avatar of Mutley! ... sounds like something Jamie Oliver would prepare!

welcome Mutley :bye:

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
10-04-2006, 06:44 PM
mutley
Dolores Wrote:it was Mashed with an avatar of Mutley! ... sounds like something Jamie Oliver would prepare!

welcome Mutley :bye:

Thats the one. But it dosn't matter does it?
11-04-2006, 12:31 AM
mutley
mazwad Wrote:Welcome Mutley my favourite cartoon was Dastardly and Mutley, have fun here and carry on posting please.

Hello Mazwad,

Ooh now your talking, you know I've never grown out of cartoons, these were one of my favourites aswell. In fact I gather when I've had a drink or two and I let my hair down, I impersonate a few cartoon characters just for a laugh.

So Mutley, welcome to survivor online and heres hoping you'll have some fun posting on one of many interesting forums. If a subject is not available you could always start a thread. Good luck.

Maureen
Northern angel.

:party2: :sunb: :wine: :artist: :laugh: